MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Custom bike for sale

Custom bike for sale - Forums [Biker Match] Custom bike for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Custom bike for sale

Yamaha V-Star built by Moonshine Steel in Pine Knot, Kentucky. Just under 3,000 miles. The neck has been raked 40 degrees and a set of 6 degree Triple T’s added. ‘Forking by Frank’ of <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Illinois</st1:place></st1:State> provided the 4 inch over stock 41mm fork tubes. A 60 poke chrome 21inch front wheel. Rear suspension lowered by repositioning the shock mount . Sits at about 4 inch ride height and seat is at about 20 inches. The custom steel rear fender is attached to custom made brackets giving it that low tyre hugging look. 18 inch 1.25 diameter Apehangers with internal electrical wiring.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Maltese Cross mirrors, turn signals and tail light on billet side mount for licence plate, all LED plus a Cobra Rocket Headlight. Hard Chrome 2.5 inch big straights exhaust system, Mapam forward controls and custom seat. Check out the bike on Moonshine’s website http://www.moonshinesteel.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=21<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Airtribe air suspension added by Street boutique customs in <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Arizona</st1:place></st1:State>. Check out this bike on their website http://www.streetboutiquec...htm<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> I bought this bike from Carl Stevens at Moonshine Steel and took it to <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Phoenix</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Arizona</st1:State></st1:place> where I had the air suspension installed (bike has onboard compressor to raise and lower the ride height and amount of suspension). I then did a one day 700 mile ride to <st1:City w:st="on">Raton</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">New Mexico</st1:State> to put the air ride through its paces before shipping it back to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">England</st1:place></st1:country-region>.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> MOT until November 14th 2008 Tax until October 31st 2008 £4,950 07782 242005 Photo of the bike in my profile pics too!

Update Reply
shooter @ 08/06/2008 21:19  

Need to

Update Reply
shooter @ 07/08/2008 18:19  

Need to make space for new toys so reduced to £4,000!

Update Reply
shooter @ 07/08/2008 18:19  

Unfortunately, the cuwte ickle puppy isn't included in the price, is it? Have passed link to friend (also in Bracknell) who might be interested.

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 08/08/2008 07:35  

Ttaskmaster, I'm in Northumberland until Thursday so may be a bit slow answering as only limited dial up where I'm at if they respond here.

Update Reply
shooter @ 10/08/2008 19:45  

OK, it's on ebay now, no reserve, starting price £3,500 http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssP...0304957960

Update Reply
shooter @ 12/09/2008 21:08  

Well it didn't last on ebay long before they pulled the ad and accused me of trying to defraud them of fees by putting my contact details in the ad. Except it was just a link to the bike builder in the USA! Still, they got a chance to charge me a listing fee again as I've put it back up with an explanation of why ebay pulled the last one! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssP...0305989956 See how long it lasts this time before they get upset with me again.

Update Reply
shooter @ 15/09/2008 19:21  

Knowing ebay... it wasn't them who actually spotted your ad and pulled it, it was some numpty with way too much time on their hands who hit the "report" button...

ebay doesn't bother checking the listings... there are more than enough people who like bleating to them...

*tuts*

*also tuts at self for failing to email bike pics*

On way in a sec!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2008 19:24  

Oh P.S. either a numpty who just likes reporting for the sake of it, or a competitor / someone with something similar to offer... if you do anything that possibly could be conceived as contravening an ebay dictat, then they report you, to remove the competition.

Sad bar stewards.

Ebay's "rules" are so flippin' vague that pretty much every listing can fall foul of them... & that's the way they like it...

So much for a couple of secs... Yahoo appears to be on a go slow... If the pics EVER attach themselves, you'll get them! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 15/09/2008 19:26  

try loot or mcn

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/11/2009 09:38  

Bike's long gone to its new home Dark Star

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/11/2009 13:18  

Oh OK. I woulda said old bike mart

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/11/2009 19:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email