MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barmouth attendees

Barmouth attendees (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Barmouth attendees (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barmouth attendees

Pitch Book and I added my name again (hope I stay on this time) KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights) Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat firebladejohn aircoolednuts

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 02/06/2010 07:03  

THink the list needs checking - a few have been cut off the bottom if you check back through the threads

Update Reply
aircoolednuts @ 02/06/2010 07:04  

Thanks acn... Can everyone please keep this topic as Attendees Only and if you want to add your name.. copy this list (making sure you scroll right down to the bottom) and paste in the 'post reply' box. If you're not sure how to do it, pm me and I will do it for you Thanks KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednuts

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/06/2010 08:03  

KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednutstimeout (cant post himself)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/06/2010 22:24  

BJ... don't know what you did there...but you managed to stretch the post..so ive re-posted it lol x Can everyone please keep this topic as Attendees Only and if you want to add your name.. copy this list (making sure you scroll right down to the bottom) and paste in the 'post reply' box. If you're not sure how to do it, pm me and I will do it for you Thanks KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednuts timeout (cant post himself)

Update Reply
Karey @ 02/06/2010 22:32  

If your going to barmouth and not on this list can you update or contact karey and she will do it for you thanks

Update Reply
JP @ 06/06/2010 08:50  

BJ... don't know what you did there...but you managed to stretch the post..so ive re-posted it lol x

Can everyone please keep this topic as Attendees Only and if you want to add your name.. copy this list (making sure you scroll right down to the bottom) and paste in the 'post reply' box.

If you're not sure how to do it, pm me and I will do it for you
Thanks

Karey
BJ
Bluesbiker
JPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)...
cw
drobess
GBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-)
Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-)
Scorpio54
YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)
yamahama
Ebbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!
mitchie(I'm a lady really)
Rob1050
Clarissa
Adz
Alex
Rooster Roo
Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :)
Peter27
Nobby
BikerBIll
tazant
Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights) Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny)
Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed
Old fart
kfoggy67
Bat
Eltel
nawe
old red
Mandi
firebladejohn
aircoolednuts
timeout (cant post himself)
indymycat

Update Reply
BrogieBlade @ 08/06/2010 22:29  

Can everyone please keep this topic as Attendees Only and if you want to add your name.. copy this list (making sure you scroll right down to the bottom) and paste in the 'post reply' box. If you're not sure how to do it, pm me and I will do it for you Thanks KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednuts timeout (cant post himself)indymycatBlackberry

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 09/06/2010 17:45  

Karey
BJ
Bluesbiker
JPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)...
cw
drobess
GBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-)
Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-)
Scorpio54
YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)
yamahama
Ebbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!
mitchie(I'm a lady really)
Rob1050
Clarissa
Adz
Alex
Rooster Roo
Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :)
Peter27
Nobby
BikerBIll
tazant
Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights) Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny)
Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed
Old fart
kfoggy67
Bat
Eltel
nawe
old red
Mandi
firebladejohn
aircoolednuts
timeout (cant post himself)
indymycat
Blackberry
Panman

Update Reply
oitsnik @ 09/06/2010 17:51  

If your names not on the list folks can you add it please :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/06/2010 14:37  

bump

Update Reply
cw @ 16/06/2010 21:39  

KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednuts timeout (cant post himself)indymycatBlackberry Panmanrockchick1965 (hopefully, fingers crossed)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/06/2010 14:39  

KareyBJBluesbikerJPharley (cos he dun't know how to c&p... testicles and technology)... cwdrobessGBeldon (Thanks BJ! :-) Bandit_Mr_P and SV_Shell (thanks again BJ! :-) Scorpio54 YATTER (he is a BJ enrollee lol)yamahamaEbbsy1 (Liz) now booked - there will be two of us Ih ope!!!mitchie(I'm a lady really)Rob1050 Clarissa Adz Alex Rooster Roo Madhat (I booked all of us at same time :) Peter27 Nobby BikerBIll tazant Shadowfax (booked for the 2 nights)Gypsy (grovel for Friday off now) simon Bandit Lover (& Danny) Aj ( and possibly kelly ) i have booked with electric so fingers crossed Old fart kfoggy67 Bat Eltel nawe old red Mandi firebladejohn aircoolednuts timeout (cant post himself)indymycatBlackberry Panmanrockchick1965 (hopefully, fingers crossed)

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 17/06/2010 15:03  

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <![endif]--> 1. Karey
2. BJ
3. Bluesbiker
4. JPharley
5. cw
6. drobess
7. GBeldon <o:p></o:p> 8. Bandit_Mr_P <o:p></o:p> 9. SV_Shell <o:p></o:p> 10. Scorpio54<o:p></o:p> 11. YATTER
12. yamahama
13. Ebbsy1 (Liz)
14. mitchie
15. Rob1050<o:p></o:p> 16. Clarissa<o:p></o:p> 17. Adz <o:p></o:p> 18. Alex<o:p></o:p> 19. Rooster Roo<o:p></o:p> 20. Madhat <o:p></o:p> 21. Peter27<o:p></o:p> 22. Nobby<o:p></o:p> 23. BikerBIll<o:p></o:p> 24. tazant<o:p></o:p> 25. Shadowfax <o:p></o:p> 26. Gypsy <o:p></o:p> 27 & 28. Bandit Lover (& Danny) <o:p></o:p> 29 & 30 AJ and kelly <o:p></o:p> 31. Old fart<o:p></o:p> 32. kfoggy67<o:p></o:p> 33. Bat<o:p></o:p> 34. Eltel <o:p></o:p> 35. nawe<o:p></o:p> 36. old red<o:p></o:p> 37. Mandi<o:p></o:p> 38. firebladejohn<o:p></o:p> 39. aircoolednuts<o:p></o:p> 40. timeout
41. indymycat
42. Blackberry
43. Panman
44. rockchick1965 <o:p></o:p> 45. Simon<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/06/2010 15:11  

My dearest teenagers are off to their dads for this weekend so I will be there with a clear and happy disposition It had better stay nice weather !!!!!

1. Karey
2. BJ
3. Bluesbiker
4. JPharley
5. cw
6. drobess
7. GBeldon <o:p></o:p> 8. Bandit_Mr_P <o:p></o:p> 9. SV_Shell <o:p></o:p> 10. Scorpio54<o:p></o:p> 11. YATTER
12. yamahama
13. Ebbsy1 (Liz)
14. mitchie
15. Rob1050<o:p></o:p> 16. Clarissa<o:p></o:p> 17. Adz <o:p></o:p> 18. Alex<o:p></o:p> 19. Rooster Roo<o:p></o:p> 20. Madhat <o:p></o:p> 21. Peter27<o:p></o:p> 22. Nobby<o:p></o:p> 23. BikerBIll<o:p></o:p> 24. tazant<o:p></o:p> 25. Shadowfax <o:p></o:p> 26. Gypsy <o:p></o:p> 27 & 28. Bandit Lover (& Danny) <o:p></o:p> 29 & 30 AJ and kelly <o:p></o:p> 31. Old fart<o:p></o:p> 32. kfoggy67<o:p></o:p> 33. Bat<o:p></o:p> 34. Eltel <o:p></o:p> 35. nawe<o:p></o:p> 36. old red<o:p></o:p> 37. Mandi<o:p></o:p> 38. firebladejohn<o:p></o:p> 39. aircoolednuts<o:p></o:p> 40. timeout
41. indymycat
42. Blackberry
43. Panman
44. rockchick1965 <o:p></o:p> 45. Simon46 Earthwind

Update Reply
earthwind @ 17/06/2010 15:51  

hi everyone , ive been a daft barstard and broke my arm at work, can i hitch a lift from anybody near bb3 with a car , il pay towards fuel costs etc. thankyou ........... gutted. failing that il walk it

Update Reply
firebladejohn @ 21/06/2010 17:25  

pissing hell got to work, been roped into armed forces day.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/06/2010 17:27  

I have booked my pitch at barmouth and am looking forward to throwing a few people in the sea lmao I need the exercise lol

Update Reply
earthwind @ 21/06/2010 18:33  

I think you and I could be meeting at some point lol

Update Reply
JP @ 21/06/2010 18:36  

1. Karey2. BJ3. Bluesbiker4. JPharley 5. cw6. drobess7. GBeldon <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P> 8. Bandit_Mr_P <O:P></O:P> 9. SV_Shell <O:P></O:P> 10. Scorpio54<O:P></O:P> 11. YATTER 12. yamahama13. Ebbsy1 (Liz) 14. mitchie15. Rob1050<O:P></O:P> 16. Clarissa<O:P></O:P> 17. Adz <O:P></O:P> 18. Alex<O:P></O:P> 19. Rooster Roo<O:P></O:P> 20. Madhat <O:P></O:P> 21. Peter27<O:P></O:P> 22. Nobby<O:P></O:P> 23. BikerBIll<O:P></O:P> 24. tazant<O:P></O:P> 25. Shadowfax <O:P></O:P> 26. Gypsy <O:P></O:P> 27 & 28. Bandit Lover (& Danny) <O:P></O:P> 29 & 30 AJ and kelly <O:P></O:P> 31. Old fart<O:P></O:P> 32. kfoggy67<O:P></O:P> 33. Bat<O:P></O:P> 34. Eltel <O:P></O:P> 35. nawe<O:P></O:P> 36. old red<O:P></O:P> 37. Mandi<O:P></O:P> 38. firebladejohn<O:P></O:P> 39. aircoolednuts<O:P></O:P> 40. timeout41. indymycat42. Blackberry 43. Panman44. rockchick1965 45. Simon 46 Earthwind47. Serendipity

Update Reply
Karey @ 21/06/2010 21:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email