MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Ride the lakeland passes late July camping weekend

Ride safe guys n gals, see you all soon And Happy Birthday ZZR have a good weekend hope you can make the next one

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 27/07/2012 09:15  

thanx roo have a fab weekend have a beer for me lol and will catch up soon xx

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/07/2012 09:15  

Setting off bout 1.30, got to grab a granny first!.....oops haha.......see ya all later guys safe journey!

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 27/07/2012 11:35  

Off back to work and then to the Lakes... only 4 hours to go :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 27/07/2012 13:19  

was going to scotland but everyone gone home now so might see you at the lakes mmmmm

Update Reply
earthwind @ 27/07/2012 13:28  

is it too late to come???

Update Reply
Gsadventuregaz @ 27/07/2012 19:15  

Awww Gary. I don't think anyone saw your post on here chuck. It would have been great to see you. Absolutely no signal all weekend up in the mountains. Hope you can get there next time cos the consensus seems to be we've got to do it again....cos it was GREAT!!! Brilliant weekend Roo & Sweeney. Cheers so much for organising this and cheers sweeney for the pilly over the Wrynose, Hardnott & Honister passes....It was awesome! Hope everyone got home safe & sound. Was uber-easy for me to get home but lovely to meet so many new friends and can't wait to see you at the next one, and hopefully welcome you all back to our beautiful mountains again Yeay, way to go Val...well done lass!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 29/07/2012 16:15  

Was a good laugh and thanks for the guided runs the roads were fantastic

Update Reply
madscots @ 29/07/2012 18:41  

back home 2nd time this weekend. Much quicker on bike than recovery truck. Letter of complaint to AA tomorrow. 13 hours to take me 160mls is taking the piss.
my poor dragstar looked all rejected in my garage. Will take the wheel for repair tomorrow.

Update Reply
Vladamir @ 29/07/2012 19:05  

Top entertainment. What's next and when?
Roo yer a star for organising it.
XK thanks for the guided tour, although I'm not sure about you groping me arse! But everyone did tell me you where clinically special!
I've just dumped some photies on the events page.
Thanks again one and all, it was a brilliant weekend.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 29/07/2012 19:06  

And a special thanks to The Minx for taking us all to the pub.
Next time your drinking the food and drinks are on us.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 29/07/2012 19:21  

Hey, cheers steve ...and thanks chums for the lashings of ginger beer! and just got word from Keiron at the filling station cafe that I've got a coffee & a piece of cake waiting for me next time I go in (for services to cafe proprietors)

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 29/07/2012 19:32  

Sounds like you all had a fab time....... way to go!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2012 20:23  

It was a great weekend,thanks to all...and I've posted a few photos too.

Update Reply
Triple955 @ 29/07/2012 20:48  

Finally home! 1034 miles in all and worth every one of them
Great to meet you all, new faces and old.
If/when the next one's arranged, count me in

Update Reply
justjerry @ 29/07/2012 20:51  

Hi everyone. great to meet you all, always a pleasure to meet new and old friends. Thanks to Steve, XK for their help in route planning, thanks to Minnie for local knowledge and lift to the pub. It was pleasure for me to have you as my pilly over the passes, next time you can pilly me. once again great to meet you all, cant wait till next time. Hope to join Mad scots trip abroad next year.

Update Reply
Sweeny Todd @ 29/07/2012 21:47  

Jeez how to start... overwhelmed by the attendance for my first event hope everyone enjoyed it at least as half as much as me as I had a blast. Cracking folk and was great to meet you all and am looking forward to seeing you all again. Big thank you to you all for making it a great weekend and I'm honoured by the commitment for those who travelled from Scotland and way down south for this event. (And Vlad for turning up twice, hope you get that tyre sorted) Thank you to XK and Steve for helping organise some cracking routes after we rode the passes and to Minnie for the taxi service also to Sweeney for helping me organise and getting this off the ground. You were all good company and sorry I missed saying goodbye to some of you hope you all got back safe. Will start my planning for the next one ..... Cheers Roo

Update Reply
Rooster roo @ 29/07/2012 22:17  

Still smiling even after the rain as was great weekend fella

I think Sue was furthest coming up from down next to Brighton or there abouts.

Update Reply
madscots @ 29/07/2012 23:06  

sounds like you had fun roll on the next one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/07/2012 11:34  

home, dried out & washing done.....great weekend & great company thanks guys.......love the Hardknott, nearly as good in a car as on a bike

Update Reply
Noddy1 @ 30/07/2012 18:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email