MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May (6) - Forums [Biker Match] May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

Will it not tighten up a bit when it's fully loaded i.e. rider plus luggage🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 02/05/2024 19:57  

Well it is certainly fully loaded when this rider gets on Strom lol. Frank is bringing some spanner’s to Squires so will check it out there. See you soon 👍

Update Reply
SusiPop @ 02/05/2024 23:04  

I wasn't casting Nasturtiums Susi but panniers etc add a lot of weight, especially if you see what I've packed 🤣

See you later

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 03/05/2024 04:55  

All you lot going to this. I won't be thinking of you while I'm at work today and tomorrow. 🤬

Have a good time and stay safe.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 03/05/2024 06:42  

Work? Oh yes, I remember now - the scourge of the drinking classes.
You should get yourself up here sometime Rags, it's a long haul I know but the riding is sublime 👌

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
All you lot going to this. I won't be thinking of you while I'm at work today and tomorrow. 🤬

Have a good time and stay safe....

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2024 07:45  

I've got plenty of tools up here if you don't get it sorted before hand. Just ride up and we will tighten up your wobbly bits... 😊

Quote:
I am mostly packed and just washed the bike. Noticed my chain is a bit slack so may need to find a bike friendly garage locally to tighten it. I don’t know how to do these things 😳😳😳...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2024 07:48  

Now that I've got to see👀
🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 03/05/2024 08:44  

Just arrived in Teesdale.

Update Reply
Oggy @ 03/05/2024 16:27  

Well done Oggy

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2024 16:45  

just got back from work , now to put fairings back on , get packed get showered and then leave , oh dear looks like ive done it again lol , so anyway headlights are quite good on these bikes thankfully lol

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 03/05/2024 17:12  

Ah well we see you in the morning Shaz.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2024 17:18  

if you get a chance would you be able to do us a wee favour and pop up a rough route or some stop off points just so i can familiarise myself with the route for tomorrow thanks much appreciated

Update Reply
alpinab14 @ 03/05/2024 17:36  

Have a wicked time everyone 🏍️

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 03/05/2024 18:49  

A68, Otterburn Mill for lunch. If you can't manage that there is no hope for you 😆
After that things get weird.....

Quote:
if you get a chance would you be able to do us a wee favour and pop up a rough route or some stop off points just so i can familiarise myself with the route for tomorrow thanks much appreciated...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2024 23:27  

Just relaxing in my bath back at the Teesdale... Thanks to Steve and Lindsey for hosting the BBQ earlier and Oggies Taxis for the transport to and fro. . Looking forward to the ride tomorrow after a hearty breakfast😁

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 04/05/2024 00:15  

Ooo, that's you in trouble if SWMBO finds out.
My Lindsey is a "Lindsey" with an "e", not and "a". 🙂

Quote:
Just relaxing in my bath back at the Teesdale... Thanks to Steve and Lindsay for hosting the BBQ earlier and Oggies Taxis for the transport to and fro. . Looking forward to the ride tomorrow after a h...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 04/05/2024 07:40  

I’m pleased it’s not just me who takes exception to the spelling of my name 👍🏻.

My Mum was always horrified by the shortening of my hyphenated name to “Linz”. Particularly as my full name (never to be divulged on here) is interestingly strange 😳

Anyhoo be it LindsEy, LindsAy, I also answer to Linz or “Oi you!”but not the American version Linzie!! 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 04/05/2024 12:23  

Duly corrected in my previous post... Sorry Lindsey 😁

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 04/05/2024 18:14  

Thanks to Steve H for the second excellent rideout in two days, complete with cafes, ice cream and castle.. I particularly enjoyed the ' spirited' ride back from Brough. 🏍️👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 05/05/2024 17:35  

Great weekend all, thanks for coming.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/05/2024 12:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email