MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

hello..new person on board..

hello..new person on board.. - Forums [Biker Match] hello..new person on board.. - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

hello..new person on board..

hi to all ..this is my first time on a site like this,in fact its my first time on any site. i am hopeful to meet people online for chat ,friendship,meeting people from it also..so again hi to all..

Update Reply
trumps @ 19/07/2009 12:14  

Hi trumps - welcome to BM - we dont bite... much

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 19/07/2009 12:26  

Hi hon Welcome to BM I am sure you will find it fun. We are a fairly active lot 'up north' with reg rides out (weather permitting) & always active on the forums. Keep an eye on the events pages for whats going on & enjoy the ride

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 19/07/2009 12:43  

BIG WAVES to Trumps

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 19/07/2009 12:57  

Nice one for choosing BM as your first step into the internet world... you will regret it though. Welcome to the site

Update Reply
Matt @ 19/07/2009 13:39  

hi trumps....hope you dont smell..."trumps"....sorry my sick sense of humour, they will all warn you about me i am sure lol....welcome to the site, keep a eye out for events when we all try to meet up, will be good to see ya.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 13:52  

well hello everyone..sorry it took a while to reply,but i had to see if super rossi was going to trash lorenzo,stoner,pedrosa,toseland..ha. great race thou..hope its going to be a great ride[ pardon the pun]thanks for making me feel welcome..

Update Reply
trumps @ 19/07/2009 14:51  

just watching the gp on eurosport now buddy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 14:54  

do you want to know who won????????????its a shocker..........

Update Reply
trumps @ 19/07/2009 14:59  

its just finished lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 15:07  

wow what deluge at mallory..jezzz missed first race. just seen the big crash...wow..hope second race is as good

Update Reply
trumps @ 19/07/2009 15:24  

i only live 2 mins rom malory, and can hear the racing.......i love the track but dont like to see them crash, but the hairpin is notorious for it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/07/2009 15:30  

only been to mallory once..a long time ago ..well before they changed the bus stop chicane and made it safer..a old friend of mine on a track day nearly lost her life on it,she was a crazy rider thou..great track ..i like devils elbow, the best place to watch from, really scary to see them go passed so close

Update Reply
trumps @ 19/07/2009 16:08  

Hi trumps welcome to the BM Check out the events and forums for up and coming ride outs/rallies etc. There's always something going. We don't bite unless asked nicely Hold tight and enjoy the ride! :o)

Update Reply
Karey @ 19/07/2009 16:13  

Hi trumps (cards or farts? lol) and welcome to the club Make sure you enable your profile to accept email from Biker Match then you can get the monthly newsletter.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/07/2009 16:35  

How do trumps, glad to see you're coming to our mini rally mate. Was getting worried about being badly outnumbered with the girls! Would be awful having to spend a weekend with a bunch of single girls

See you there

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 19/07/2009 20:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email