MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

think bike sticker

think bike sticker (2) - Forums [Biker Match] think bike sticker (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

think bike sticker

Just ordered the freebie, thanks WB! The site is very easy to register on, all in all took me about 2 mins absolute max! I was at a rally the other week near Burton where they were giving them away free as you booked in, but somehow I got overlooked Ratty

Update Reply
Rattay @ 13/10/2010 14:24  

GH - i don't know where you live, but I'd seriously consider moving if people follow you home just cos you have a sticker in your car. Or you're just paranoid lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2010 15:29  

Mine arrived today in the post, now that was quick and painless, now got to decide which car to put it in lololol

Update Reply
DG99 @ 13/10/2010 19:14  

Excellent link WB. Ordered up & sent on link to others.

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 13/10/2010 19:18  

Nope Matt when I first passed my test I was followed home several times by scrotes with vans etc, I live in a cul de sac and know all the cars in it, Hence a quick u turn and a blap around the lanes shook them off. Mind you grabbing one by the throat and threatening to shit down his neck worked too, No problems since. It was a big problem around here then, all done by one gang ( who funnily enough the police gave us the address for) It went quiet after a few mates paid a visit to recover a stolen GSXR streetfighter.

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 13/10/2010 21:35  

lol....your all mad!!! i must get my backside in gear and go online and order mine.............i was stationery at traffic lights being a good girl for a change! i did not provoke him at all.....well, if you can say driving a fiat pandais a sin..then yeah, i did!! xx sheena

Update Reply
willow @ 13/10/2010 22:00  

didnt you know the roads are only there for bmw's?? I bet the pencildick wouldnt have done it if it was a bloke in the car!

Update Reply
pondlife @ 15/10/2010 06:38  

Sticker arrived and now on my car's rear winscreen. Excellent service there, thanks again WB for the info.

Update Reply
Rattay @ 26/10/2010 10:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email