MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bloody british weather

Bloody british weather (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Bloody british weather (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bloody british weather

It's been all gloomy n dark n rainy here. I don't love it and Ive decided it's just not fair lol. WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 16/05/2007 21:57  

its bin dry all day for the first time for two weeks,ive bin out on the bike and was starting to forget what it looked like.

Update Reply
vmaxdeg @ 18/05/2007 16:59  

SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 19/05/2007 03:49  

thats it di rub it in why dont ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fed up wiv gettin wet threw, everytime i take pip her walk it rains !!!! was in a hail shower yesterday and couldnt get to the woods for shelter quick enough !!! got sunshine ere this morning but its blowing a hoolie at the mo !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 19/05/2007 04:52  

woooohooooooooooooooooooo

its sunny in derbyshire today.............. can get all my washing pegged out today yyyyyeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 06:02  

Dunno what the fuss is about... Get your waterproofs on and get out there. Puddles are fun!

Update Reply
MossChops @ 19/05/2007 13:50  

lol i dont need to get my waterproofs on hahaha i got a car!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 19/05/2007 13:51  

Pfft... splitter. One of the best rideouts I ever went on was five bikes along the south downs in torrential rain. Ker-splosh Batman.

Update Reply
MossChops @ 19/05/2007 14:13  

its bin lovely in north wales [IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/simongsi/14052007035Small.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/simongsi/14052007034Small.jpg[/IMG]

Update Reply
simon_zxr @ 19/05/2007 16:58  

3pm Sat on the wirral, bloody hailstones

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2007 17:32  

Quote MossChops: Ker-splosh Batman. I'll have some of whatever it is MossChops is on

Update Reply
Sandi @ 19/05/2007 18:47  

hail and rain then un then hail then rain theen grey today then sun later on... i dont mind getting wet too much me nd my coz did a lot of riding in the rain because when we had chance to ride (kids looked after etc ) we went come rain or shine and use my bike for work. We did once have a run to cardiff from liverpool on the night they said flash floods and i can honestly say it was a very interesting ride. Took bloody hours and hours but it did dry up as we went over the brecon and at three in the morning it felt like the most fantastic experience all the stars out and the silence, serene, tired, hungry and wet but amazing and spiritual and uplifting (not religious) ahhhhh I could talk for hours lmao

Update Reply
earthwind @ 19/05/2007 20:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email