MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thundersprint

Thundersprint (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Thundersprint (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thundersprint

you are very welcome x

Update Reply
earthwind @ 11/05/2007 21:21  

Well what a day it was brilliant untill the rain came but determined not to let that put us off we had a fantastic time lots of bargains to be had and everyone appeared to be very friendly. Sorry i didn`t manage to see anyone off here but another time maybe Said enough for now as i`m still drying my gear out ride safe

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 13/05/2007 19:57  

i bet it was fantastic i am sooooooo jelous wish i had been able to go

Update Reply
earthwind @ 13/05/2007 20:22  

Nice day and i can see what it would be like if the weather had been better but most of it for us was coming home its only 1 hour 20 mins for me but wind and rain the size of golf balls made it poor especilly over the woodhead pass I see you ride a Triumph earthwind , I borrowed a friends old L reg trophy 3 to go on and was really impressed as it was the first triumph i have ridden since owning an old 76 reg bonnie Hoping for my cheque this week so i can get back on the road soon Theeving Bas***ds take care xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 14/05/2007 04:17  

aww gs did ya forget ya white rose in ya helmet mate, no wonder no one recognised ya they wud have been looking for the flower !!!!!!! glad ya had a good time, bummer about the weather though, and i hope your not waiting too long before ya butt is back on 2 wheels again ( errrrr motorbike that is and not 2ws !!!)

Update Reply
storm @ 14/05/2007 07:01  

Fingers crossed for the cheque mate x

Update Reply
Di @ 14/05/2007 08:45  

Me and the better half went over and had a mooch arround. I was a dood day only spoilt by the dampness of the rain. AS we had a long ride back over Manchester way we leaft early.

Update Reply
Phil @ 14/05/2007 09:07  

yabadabadooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my cheque made out to bike shop took it streight in and can have my bike wednesday or thursday and i can keep my borrowed one untill i get thats sooooooooooo good

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 14/05/2007 14:16  

Thanks everyone I luv ya all xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 14/05/2007 14:18  

one happy biker dead chuffed for ya mate xx

Update Reply
Di @ 14/05/2007 14:24  

Glad you got your money graham did you have yer bike stolen? my daughter had hers stolen, the insurance just paid up today as its been a right off but thinking about buying it back and getting it back on the road. As we found it dumped at the local park... somebody saw something etc etc yes I ;love my triumph sprint yeeeeeehaaaaaa had a hinkly bonne before that and a kwak that got stolen before that (found burnt to a crisp except for one wheel) Barstools Hi pagan prince soooooyou bringing your better half to the piper if its not raining (grief more couples) I dont know (lol) thought you'd been a bit quiet

Update Reply
earthwind @ 14/05/2007 20:15  

Hi there earthwind , Yes i had my bike stolen ,only had it five weeks to the day the upsetting thing is it was a deauville wich has built in panniers that had my waterproofs in plus a new fleese i had just bought from squires and had other bit and pieces in the top box. never mind they have payed me out and i will have my other one this week I bought a Yamaha xj900 diversion fully faired and it has givi racks for panniers and top box. I will miss the old triumph as i find it a very enjoyable machine to ride my mate wnts it back thursday so keeping my fingers crossed that mines ready for then

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/05/2007 20:27  

awwwww gs am soooooooo pleased for you mate. now dont go spending it all at once

Update Reply
storm @ 16/05/2007 12:24  

Thanks storm but ups its all gone and had to find 150 quid because they knocked the exess off my pay out and i already spent the same amount on my next bike .I am picking it up friday morning Thanks again storm for your kind words xx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/05/2007 14:16  

Glad ya got it sorted hun.

Update Reply
Di @ 16/05/2007 14:26  

Thanks again to everyone you are all so kind I loves ya all xxx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 17/05/2007 03:36  

wooooohooooo wayto go gs well chuffed for ya hun

Update Reply
RC @ 17/05/2007 07:42  

so gs ya will be breakin in ya new bike friday, ride steady and have loads of fun getting aquaintted with it mate, sooooo glad for ya mate

Update Reply
storm @ 17/05/2007 09:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email