MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

showers

showers  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] showers  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

showers

lol hilda you as bad as me

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 10:48  

lol a ride out on the bike in a pinnie wud cause everything to be shrink wrapped !!!!!! lol pinnie an modiesty good biker gear that lol an sooooooo kind of u to volinteer chipster, errr is it flip flops or ya biker boots lol mind must add a nice ass in leather wud be more appealing than a pinnie an a moonie as ya rode past !!!!! ahhh hilda hope you had sweet dreams hunny !!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 31/05/2007 10:53  

hey chipster, let's start an auction...the highest bidder get's us both, one to do the cleaning in leathers and one to take a ride out in a pinny and flip-flops.....the fund's raised go to us to try and erase the memory of this with the help of vast amount's of beer.........

Update Reply
whoops @ 31/05/2007 10:57  

lmao i think leather is much nicer than a pinny but could have a leather pinny lol and definately biker boots Storm dont want to scape those toes I cant stop laughing Im sorry!!!! It will be smmer soon so that beer will taste good the psychological dmage may be far reaching... trust me im a therapist

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 11:08  

I'm sorry!!! I wouldn't want my cleaning man in a pinny and flips!! So if you'll excuse me I'll sit this one out.

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 11:09  

ahhh thomsondiane lol what would u want him in????

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 11:11  

nothing sorry di

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 31/05/2007 11:12  

so what's wrong with a pinny?...i quite like mine actually....i just added some little jingly jangly bell's too!

Update Reply
whoops @ 31/05/2007 11:12  

I was gonna add those having visions of morris dancers springing to mind omg lol such gaity

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 11:21  

istaqa you can put bells on yer piercngs as well lol do iane is it nothing as istaqa says or isit something much more colurful and flambouyant

Update Reply
earthwind @ 31/05/2007 11:28  

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 11:29  

no cant hang a bell on my piercing - and you still havent answered the question di

Update Reply
Istaqa @ 31/05/2007 11:32  

i'd have to ban meself if i did

Update Reply
Di @ 31/05/2007 11:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email