MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

embarassing music collections

embarassing music collections  (6) - Forums [Biker Match] embarassing music collections  (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

embarassing music collections

Going back, I think Oggys confusing Dana with Sally James, she was always the boys hottie, still is, if you mention her all the guys just suddenly light up ! and now I know why my dad took such an interest in Tiswas ! Maybe thats one way to get your guys interest girls, just say Sally James at the start of a convo and watch their interest come to life !! hee hee

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/11/2007 08:15  

Yes Sally James was popular and still is! Did you see the one-off Tiswas reunion? Brilliant it was...I never ever missed Tiswas..why isnt there anything like it nowadays!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/11/2007 08:19  

I missed it My fave character was the Phantom Flan Flinger, try saying that when your inibriated, lol, and when everyone got in the cage and had buckets of stuff thrown at them - brill. They try sometimes with stuff nowadays but its just not Tiswas ! Anyway we've gone totally off topic and will be in bother, so embarassing records, hmmmmmmmm......the ex had the Birdy Song too, yes, he was small and yellow....

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 30/11/2007 08:25  

You lost me at Sally James... But there was The Bucketeers and The Bucket of Water Song (getting back on track - vaguely)

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 30/11/2007 18:44  

Cant remember that one Stueylewie.. how does it go then?

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 30/11/2007 18:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email