MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (10) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (10) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

Events page says event starts on 15th which is a Sunday

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2010 21:51  

i can do this one if i get a pitch and it will be saturday night as first night and thursday night as last night as i have to get back for friday night LOON

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2010 11:58  

But Loon, friday night comes before Saturday night and Thursday nights comes before Friday night. Are you all night!!!!

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/12/2010 12:01  

i know what i mean bl first night in tent in scotland will be 14th last night in tenet in scotland will be 19th

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2010 12:05  

Is tenet somewhere near Fife?? xx

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/12/2010 12:07  

no comment BL seems your on one today

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2010 12:12  

Sowwi loon x

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 30/12/2010 15:57  

Wasn't he Dr Who BL?

Update Reply
invalid characters @ 30/12/2010 16:22  

So if it starts on the Saturday ..... CHANGE THE DATE ON THE EVENTS PAGE!!!

It now says the 16th which is a bloody MONDAY !!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/01/2011 20:14  

So pleased that I got a response as to who is going and when NOT!!

Who organised this in the first place?????

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/01/2011 21:18  

see post below

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/01/2011 15:17  

It now says the 16th which is a bloody MONDAY !!!!! I dunno what ya mean Andy, it still states 15th to 21st May 2011 and I've not been contacted with a request to alter the dates. Here's a link to it. Any questions contact doh boy http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=1149

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/01/2011 15:17  

Right Guys, Just to clear everything up once and for all!!!! We will be travelling to the campsite on SUNDAY 15th returning on SAT 21st The reason for this, is to allow anyone travelling from down South to come up on the Sat, stay over and be fresh for the run up to the campsite on the Sunday morning, then like wise for the return, down on the Sat before going home on the Sunday. Hope this clarifiys this for everyone.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 06/01/2011 19:31  

Thanks to you and MH for taking the initiative and going to the trouble of organising this DB....really looking forward to this one

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/01/2011 20:12  

Was interested ............not now, cant understand why there is an in between stop on the sat night or where it is or why its not mentioned in the threads.

Poorly communicated in my opinion

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/01/2011 22:22  

I think you just like a good moan Shadowfax. I for one am glad there is no itinerary, I can't be doing with other people trying to organise me. I'm still hoping to come up, chest permitting, and intend to be travelling at a leisurely pace up to Gretna Greeen on Saturday where I've found a dog friendly b&b. As I will have my trusty 'Pudding' in my trusty trailer (both of which I know you love) I will be making frequent stops and guess that it will be about a 4 hour journey if I'm luck enough to not get lost, and that will be quite enough for one day for the Pudster. Sameish journey again Sunday, then pitch up, walk the dog, and get lashed - how crap does that sound?

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 07/01/2011 01:06  

I think you just like a good moan Shadowfax We will be doing the trip in one from S Lincs setting off early on the 15th. If I need a kip once the tent is up before the parties start, then so be it! Does it matter? Long as we get there and enjoy ourselves? Looking forward to this one!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 07/01/2011 09:17  

Well .... Im goinggggggggggggggggggggg woop woop! lol

Cant wait, looks like a wicked week :)

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 07/01/2011 15:32  

Andy read Doh boy's last post again, he explains WHY the stop over. As for communication it's always best to send a message to those who have submitted the event to the forum, or the event calendar, and ask them directly to clarify the details. As there is usually a load of chit-chat on the events threads relevant details/info can get lost/missed.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 07/01/2011 15:42  

Wimps !!!!!, other than the lass from sittingbourne in Kent, there is no need for a stop over its only 400 miles for most on here and a lot shorter for others and there are 7 people from Scotland.

That's a day trip including lots of stops.

Sandi, I did PM, but got the same answer and no explanation ....... like where are people breaking a trip of 6-7 hours for an overnighter

I cant do the full week, but was willing to take a few days off and spread the tour over the weekend and beginning of the week

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/01/2011 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email