MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (13) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (13) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

hi mad hat don boy thanks look forward update yes j p mad hat in charge we do have good night out

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 21/01/2011 19:03  

lol @ jp.......hmmmmm not sure if that a compliment or not aul yin

Update Reply
madhat @ 21/01/2011 23:03  

Great to joining another "Doh Boy & Madhat Run" - It will be a Blast!........ Already booked up days and got my bed booked for the week...... the Start date is perfect - the last day is perfect! and anyone who dont agree can quietly crawl into a corner and sulk Cos we are gonna have a week of Biking - no moaning allowed - Just two wheels, Food and hopefully an odd beer!- By Order of Da Management!...... bring on May ...... the Weather doesnt matter.... just bring the right bleedin Clothes!..... were waterproof !

Update Reply
Kage237 @ 22/01/2011 01:00  

lmao @ kev l.....thats what we thought sir going to be a good week ...... and hopefully no waterproofs needed ( a just need to do a wee no rain dance in the garden ) ohhhhh and you got ya bed booked have ye lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 01:15  

Blimy Kev, you coming too, great stuff, I was gettin lots of threats from the wild woman and need backup. This should be really good.

MH, no dancing, y'r phone will slip out lol

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 22/01/2011 10:04  

lol jacko and they not threats .....us ladies got our marigolds at the ready if your a cheeky chappy and ma phone will be chained to me lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 10:39  

Oh MH, You wouldn't molest a poor old harmless pensioner would you?
My geordie pals will defend my innocense. Pull your marigolds ova yr head and pretend to be a cockerel or a cheese string thing.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 22/01/2011 13:40  

lo you harmless aye right and dont you be worry,n bout the marigolds lol we might be gentle then again we might not lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 16:48  

URGENT - GLASGOW EARTHQUAKE APPEALAT 00.54 ON MONDAY 20 JANUARY 2011 A MAJOR EARTHQUAKE HIT MEASURING 4.8 ON THE RICHTER SCALE EPICENTERED ON GLASGOW.Victims can be seen wandering aimlessly muttering:"Ah wiz shittin' masel", "Ah need some jellies" "Ah need a fag and a Cally Spesh". The Earthquake decimated the area, causing approximately £30 worth of damage, with the exception of the Possil area, where approx. £375,000 of improvements were made.Untold disruption and distress was caused. Many were woken well before their giro arrived. Several priceless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costas were damaged. Three areas of historic and scientifically significant litter were disturbed.The cone fell off the head of the statue of the Duke of Wellington outside the Gallery of Modern Art. That on his horse Copenhagen, managed to remain on the horse's head, albeit at a jaunty angle. Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact that something interesting has happened in Glasgow.One resident, Mary-Alice McGregor, a 17 year old mother-of-three said: "It was such a shock, little Chelsea came running into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Shauni slept through it. I was still shaking when I was watching Trisha the next morning."Apparently though, looting did carry on as normal. The British Red Cross have so far managed to ship 4000 crates of Buckfast Tonic Wine to the area to help the stricken masses. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery from Elizabeth Duke at Argos.HOW YOU CAN HELPClothing is most sought after. Items required include:Sovvy ringsBaseball capsShell suitsTesco two stripe trainersWhite socksChunky gold chainsFood parcels may be harder to put together but are necessary all the same.Required foodstuffs include:Frozen burgersBuckfastDeep fried Mars BarsBuckfastGolden Wonder crisps (Cheese and Onion and Prawn Cocktail >preferred)Buckfast Tripe and OnionsBuckfastBlack, White, Fruit or Red PuddingBuckfastFray Bentos PiesOld English CiderBuckfastLardReady-cut Potato ChipsLardBuckfast£2 buys chips, scraps and "ginger" - preferably Dunn's or Alpine "Iron Brew" for a family of four.£10 can take a family to Coatbridge for the day, where children can sniff glue and spike up among the national collection of stinging nettles.22p buys a biro for filling in a spurious compensation claim.£1.95 buys an "All Day" bus ticket to enable disaster victims to travel between the Social, the Posty, the Offy, McDonalds, and Whateverys, and Glasgow Green or Elder Park for the refugees garden party.Please send your credit card number and a sample signature.THIS APPEAL IS MADE ON BEHALF OF THE GLASGOW EARTHQUAKE VICTIMS FUND BY THE SCOTTISH EXECUTIVE AND CITY OF EDINBURGH COUNCIL.

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 20:48  

madhat..............STEP AWAY FROM THE BUCKIE!!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/01/2011 21:01  

lmao its offically called tonic kaz lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 21:06  

hmmmm just keep it north o' the border... i've seen what it does to ppl! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/01/2011 21:30  

lol a let ya try some in may lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 21:33  

oh nooooo....well i can't be held responsible for my actions then!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/01/2011 21:38  

lol me nether lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/01/2011 22:55  

bumpsadaisy

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/01/2011 10:29  

Kev you couldn't have put it better. As for the runs, will look into this.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 29/01/2011 20:30  

looks like this is going to be a good event

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 31/01/2011 03:16  

it sure is bill.......cant ya come ......pretty please ...... batting my eyelashes

Update Reply
madhat @ 31/01/2011 21:05  

yeh like that will work wee mad

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/01/2011 21:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email