MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Stolen KTM 250 xc

Stolen KTM 250 xc - Forums [Biker Match] Stolen KTM 250 xc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Stolen KTM 250 xc

My brother has just had his KTM 250 xc stolen from his locked garage, it's reg is YX 54 LWW, frame number VBKRCA4025M155503 . Can you please look out for it and if offered it call police, his insurance is refusing to pay because even though in locked garage it did not have secondary security. Thank you

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 05/04/2012 21:58  

Hi Tim I hope your brother gets the bike back. I can't believe the insurance company aren't paying out. Didn't they ask your brother, when he took out insurance, if it had secondary security? If they didn't ask how can they say he isn't covered?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 06/04/2012 16:12  

He's been biking for 40 + years and never had a problem before, luckily they left his 900 KTM

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 06/04/2012 18:10  

what area was it stolen from Tim?... would it be too late for your bro to say it had a chain which they cut off? or a disc lock which they cut off?
hope you get it back and the barstewards get their cumupance ..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/04/2012 20:45  

It was stolen in York. Too late now he's put his claim in

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 06/04/2012 23:03  

Facebooked and other sites Hope your Bro gets it back

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 06/04/2012 23:34  

I've moved this to Active Topics so more people will see it.
I've reposted on my FB too. Hope he gets it back

Update Reply
Karey @ 07/04/2012 00:07  

Thanks karey

Update Reply
TigerTim @ 07/04/2012 08:57  

Also twitttered on (@YanchorSECURITY) If you have a bike stolen and put details on their FB (Motorcycle STOLEN!) page they tweet the details out for maximum publicity. MEMBERS WANTED!!! A group for bikers to post details of their stolen motocycles or report any suspect bikes that you see... up for sale. As this group membership grows it increases the odds in recovering a stolen bike. So please pass the word around about this group to your friends. groups, pages.....MORE THE BETTER!follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/YanchorSECURITY&...ITY ...com ...IV>

Update Reply
bomb doctor @ 07/04/2012 10:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email