MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter 2014 - Moffat

Easter 2014 - Moffat - Forums [Biker Match] Easter 2014 - Moffat - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter 2014 - Moffat

Anyone for Moffat for Easter next year. Ride up Friday 18th April, come back Monday 21st.

Moffat has assorted pubs, hotels, B&B's and camping so every option is covered for accommodation and budget.

It's not Big Scotland but there is still some glorious riding and scenery if that floats your boat.

If not Moffat has plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes so you and sit and stuff cake down your neck till it comes out of your ears if your prefer.

Easter is a long way off I know but it's cold and raining today and I need to start planning to maintain what little sanity I have left!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 06/09/2013 14:05  

Easter weekend usually busy time for moi...but will bear it in mind

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 06/09/2013 16:52  

I camped there last year on the same weekend, my birthday weekend!!! we had snow on the ground and it was baltic, needed heated jacket and grips !!! yeah put me down for it Steve, nice flat campsite with clean facilities and plenty choice for food and drink, no doubt next Easter will be tropical!! Scotch egg rolling anyone !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/09/2013 22:40  

Sounds good to me. Would this mean no Dent in the Dales - unless it's simply moved to the autumn?

Is there a link to the camp site you know, Richard?

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 07/09/2013 18:36  

Not very good at posting 'links' im afraid Izzy, but if you google Moffat Camping and Caravan Club Hammerlands, that'll do the trick, its actually tucked away just off the main street in Moffat so super convenient for all facilities.
As Steve could'nt find Samye Lings at last Tibbies we could take him there next year !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/09/2013 21:45  

..and we cud take them to the huge temple that the others missed last time

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 08/09/2013 22:53  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email