MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bennetts Bike Social

Bennetts Bike Social - Forums [Biker Match] Bennetts Bike Social - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bennetts Bike Social

Can i ask any joined what do they think of it and is it worth it?

Update Reply
philgs1000 @ 16/05/2024 09:19  

I quite like Bennetts.
The website has good stuff although their FaceAche pages is filling up with the usual 'look at me' brigade 🙂
Bennetts are doing good work on promoting the protection ratings for riding clothing and even developing this further than the current top AAA rating, so to me it's worth it for that alone.
I've got the BikeSocial membership free with my insurance, but I've not benefited from it yet - but if the discounts are what you want it might be worth it.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 16/05/2024 13:24  

I too had free membership with my insurance and never used it, so make sure there are benefits you wish to use. Although initially my policy seemed good value when I changed bike it was so expensive with Bennets it was cheaper to cancel my insurance and go elsewhere 😔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 16/05/2024 17:44  

Been offered it at half price not sure what to do lol
Strom are you a Cambridge native its my home city back in 1961 try not to think how long ago that was.Then moved to St.Ives near by and then moved down here to Melksham as Dad had a job at the Avon factory in Bradford on Avon closed now as has the Avon tyre factory here in Melksham December 23.
Not sure if any motorbike tyres under the Avon name will be made else where?

Update Reply
philgs1000 @ 17/05/2024 21:31  

Not personally locally born but have lived in the area since 1985, my village is near St Ives, but family history in the county since 1625 👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 17/05/2024 23:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email