MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

NY500 Cafe

NY500 Cafe - Forums [Biker Match] NY500 Cafe - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

NY500 Cafe

From NY500

"NY500 Based just on the outskirts of Pickering, North Yorkshire - who are we, we hear you ask? Well, We are a bit of everything to suit everyone! Not only do we have some AMAZING driving tours for you to enjoy around the stunning North Yorkshire Countryside, we also have an awesome state of the art cafe serving some delicious food and drinks, some beautiful vehicles to look at and bespoke items in our Legends range for you to buy!”

All this can be seen, enjoyed and tasted in our brand new space - NY500. Why have we built this space?

For all like minded to meet and enjoy... whatever your drive, ride or dream about with wheels - You're all welcome!"
- xxx -
It does look and sound like The Motorist but may well be a change of scene 🤔

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/08/2024 20:31  

I've not been there yet (I rarely head into the busy roads of the Deep South) but I know it's popular with some of the car guys.
I might manage an exploratory mission sometime to have a looksee.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 18/08/2024 07:37  

It's well over priced and the food is dire, on a plus side they have a big car park, plenty of seating, a reasonably sized toilet block, it's okay as a stopping point, or meeting place.

Update Reply
dynax @ 18/08/2024 07:42  

I suppose the old adage of “you get what you pay for!” is correct. Sometimes it’s worth paying a little more to get decent quality food.

As I haven’t yet been to NY500 I can’t comment further on this. I merely came across this business and thought that it’s another meeting point or ride out destination. 😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 19/08/2024 03:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email