MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry - Forums [Biker Match] Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry

We had a load of French lads and some of their aeroplanes here this week. Despite the language difficulty, I spoke with them ( I speak better French than most of the other lads here) and helped them get sorted with equipment and places to go of an evening, and I looked after the aeroplanes for them in the morning etc etc. They were very grateful, we joked about football, sang silly songs in two languages etc etc. Anyway they left today to go home. Before they went the left me a bottle of expensive wine as a thank you. After I said my goodbyes I went to pick up the wine..... gone! My Deputy Manager told me he had taken it for safe keeping and I could get it later. He pissed off early, so the Manager and the other Deputy Manager and me all looked for it...... deffo gone! The GIT has nicked it!!!!!

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 14:12  

So he's a tea leaf eh?

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 14:14  

He's chuffin dead meat on Monday that's what he is.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 14:17  

Cooooooooo you are in a fit eh? Can't say i blame ya.

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 14:18  

Two of our lads were leaving today... redundancies........ I was going to crack it open with them as a farewell drink. We settled for a pint of beer each. I am so going to tear him a second @rsehole on Monday

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 14:22  

omg rube........................borrow sean's hammer and belt him one

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 14:24  

I think I will enjoy it more if I use my bare hands..... and he's the W***er who is charge of our trip to France. He won't get across the channel if I go..... and that is looking most unlikely now. I'd sooner wait until it is to late to replace me, and then refuse to go. That will really cock it up for him........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 14:28  

Hey rube was angry a little yesterday over the actions of my ex and her new partner,broke the hammer pretending that a large lump of scrap was them,you can have the broken shaft and poke it where the sun dont shine.it will be a sheer pleasure,keep smiling SEAN

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 20/10/2006 17:00  

my x just piss's me off all the time lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 17:23  

Thanks Sean..... must admit I've been in a stinker since that happened. What a bloody toe rag. And then to clout myself in the head with a pull bar.......well I did swear a bit I must admit. (Much to the amusement of all who watched me roll around on the floor in agony) Oggy they are ex's thats their job mate.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 17:59  

calm down boys !!!!! you all got over loaded with tostesterone tonight or something ?????? (may not have spelt the word with over 10 letters right !!)

Update Reply
storm @ 20/10/2006 18:24  

We need a woman in here to keep us in check Storm... you volunteering?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:26  

something in the air i think, storm

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 18:27  

mmmm interesting thought rube lol

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 18:28  

Hey, we women got exs that piss us off too.................bloke exs aint that clever either some of the time!

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 18:28  

Can't be the drink..... I'm jober as a sudge

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:29  

never said it was just blokes x's, x's in genaral

Update Reply
Oggy @ 20/10/2006 18:30  

thats true oggy...........ESPECIALLY TODAY

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 18:32  

x marks the spot...... the spot that they hit everytime with that bloody frying pan. (Sorry girls I know you got problems too)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:33  

not seen my ex for 11 years so cant say hes a pain !!!!! an as hes not seen me either im a good exxx i think ??

Update Reply
storm @ 20/10/2006 18:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email