MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

new member - Forums [Biker Match] new member - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just signed up for my subsciption and wanted to say 'Hi' to everybody! Cant seem to find many members in the south east tho!. Hope to get chatting with you all soon.

Update Reply
cindyspeedfreak @ 23/10/2006 06:26  

Welcome to Biker Match cindy hope you stick around........

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 23/10/2006 06:31  

HeyWelcome to the site..... hope you have a laugh on here just like the rest of us.... most of us are mental and don't take things too seriously. But Rock Chick will see you right...... right round the bend that is. It's a good site and you get out of it what you put in..... great place. Enjoy you time here.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/10/2006 06:31  

Welcome to the site hun, hope you have as much fun as we do lol, and don't listen to Rubecula we not mad honest just act it pmsl. If you look on message boards you will find a post that say " who's game for a laugh." This is a post I started and we use Christmas Carols and change the words by using members of bikermatch, we also want people to post poems or lyimrics so if ur bad is as mad as ours please feel free to have a go, then I am creating a book to sell of all the posts and much more to help Matt keep this site running, at the moment the price is in negotiation as to whether its going to be £3 or £4 as to how big it is lol, if you post anything it will go in the book with your name underneath . Sorry to be a pain and sring this on you but we haven't much time left as the deadline is 31st October, so I can get it printed. Lots of Love, Gwen. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 23/10/2006 08:07  

thought deadline was 31st nov gwen oh hi cindy welcome to bm hun

Update Reply
RC @ 23/10/2006 08:32  

Welcome Cindy, hope you have a good time. I'm sure you will, we're a great bunch.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 23/10/2006 11:48  

Welcome to the site! Nobody around the south east? u gotta be kidding! http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/quicksear...73&y=9

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/10/2006 12:57  

Thanks to all of you who welcomed me! Ive tried to thank you all and hope the messages got thru ok!

Update Reply
cindyspeedfreak @ 23/10/2006 14:34  

yeah got mine hun thank you...... welcome again have fun

Update Reply
RC @ 23/10/2006 14:46  

hi cindy welcome to biker hope you have a great time an that you enjoy the site, watch out for rube an his quick quips !!!! he razor sharp that one !!!!!! an if you get in chat make sure you have all nite cos rc can talk the hind legs off a donkey !!! oh an me im the quiet one pmsl see ya around.

Update Reply
storm @ 23/10/2006 16:03  

Hi Cindy welcome to biker match,take care Sean xx

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 23/10/2006 17:33  

I got your reply Cindy, thanks for that...... Storm the quiet one........ Hmmm dunno about that, you can hear her munching her choccy biccies for miles

Update Reply
rubecula @ 23/10/2006 19:55  

welcome and have fun x

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 24/10/2006 11:56  

have you sorted chat out yet cindy... if not go to top of page in all topics section click enter chat an i think open chat an you there gal any probs just shout up !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/10/2006 12:33  

We will all have our bit of advice to give you.....some good, some bloody awful to be honest. But we all went through the same things when we came here. Any help we can give will be donated freely. Just join in and give us some stick....

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/10/2006 20:48  

Hi Storm,...and one and all of course.... think Ive found 'chat' so will try and ave a go later!!...is it EVER gonna stop raining????

Update Reply
cindyspeedfreak @ 26/10/2006 03:37  

The weekend looks fine according to the weatherman but when was the last time they got anything write

Update Reply
Blackwingbandit120 @ 26/10/2006 04:03  

Yes I can see that ..... weather is always different to what they say. And Derby is one of those places that is very contrary, especially the women over there......ok maybe not, no point in digging the hole deeper is there, can't get out of it now anyway.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/10/2006 06:00  

no u cant can ya rube u deffo owe me a drink NOW lol

Update Reply
RC @ 26/10/2006 12:18  

Only if they have running water in Ryan's Bar RC.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/10/2006 19:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email