MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

honda CG125r- J for sale 1992

honda CG125r- J  for sale 1992 - Forums [Biker Match] honda CG125r- J  for sale 1992 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

honda CG125r- J for sale 1992

Taxed and MOT'd til june next year<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Starts first kick every time, excellent round town, very economical,<o:p></o:p> I had a 1.5mm rebore and piston kit fitted and a top end re build with new valves and carried out a full service. <o:p></o:p> I've repaired and replaced the following:<o:p></o:p> New mirrors<o:p></o:p> New indicators (the originals will be included in the sale)<o:p></o:p> Replacement clocks retaining the original speedo<o:p></o:p> Repaired the speedo drive<o:p></o:p> Repaired the centre stand<o:p></o:p> Fitted a new chain and sprockets<o:p></o:p> Fitted a new rear tyre<o:p></o:p> Fitted a new battery<o:p></o:p> Fitted new headstock bearings<o:p></o:p> Fitted some second hand clutch and brake levers<o:p></o:p> Fitted a replacement seat<o:p></o:p> Fitted a second hand headlamp unit <o:p></o:p> Fitted new crush drive rubbers to the rear wheel<o:p></o:p> Fitted a replacement rear tail piece and lamp<o:p></o:p> Fitted a new handle bar rubber<o:p></o:p> Fitted a sports slip on exhaust silencer although this does nothing for the performance!<o:p></o:p> There's still a couple of cosmetic niggles left to sort if you're interested N/S side cover has a split in it and one of the lugs is broken but it is still attached and causes no problem<o:p></o:p> Headlamp bracket is slightly bent but again nothing serious<o:p></o:p> Kick start lever could do with replacement as it flaps around if it escapes from it's cable tie!<o:p></o:p> Think I've mentioned everything any questions just message me and I'll do my best to reply!<o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
vtrman1000 @ 09/08/2008 12:10  

Hey vtrman, how much are you looking for it?

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 09/08/2008 14:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email