MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Gwen and rc

Gwen and rc - Forums [Biker Match] Gwen and rc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Gwen and rc

HEY FRIENDS, CHRISTMAS IS COMING- GET BIKERMATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done, Gwen and RC! Get your carol book now, thanx to Gwen and RC for producing a festive unique carol book, which teased my sense of humour back out, ( GWEN AND RC know why I lost it for a while!) Just like forum but with a christmas twist! GET YOURS NOW!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
kay @ 17/12/2006 15:04  

Good to see you back posting again Kay, we missed ya hun.
Hope you're okay.

2wheels -X-

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 17/12/2006 15:08  

hiya kay welcome back.... good yto see ya on the boards again the book is good and will make anyone chuckle glad its helped you to smile take care

Update Reply
storm @ 17/12/2006 15:25  

welcome back kay u been missed hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx glad u like the book ;-)

Update Reply
RC @ 17/12/2006 16:07  

YHAY, CHEERS STORM, SOOOOO good to read all your previous posts in all the forums,!!!!! hope you are all ready for crimbo, im just getting into it and will make sure i have a damn fine time, When we all have a dram or two over xmas, make sure you have a toast to PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE! FUTURE being more bikermatch DO'S AS I missed this christmas one, Hope you all had a ROCKIN time, ( sure looked it on 2w's piccies!!!!) kay x

Update Reply
kay @ 17/12/2006 16:12  

It's great to have u bk with us hun, hope things are getting better for u and that u have a great Christmas and New Year. Lots of love to u from myself and Adam. Glad u enjoyed the book and that it brought bk the laughter into ur life I do aim to pls rofl. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 18/12/2006 03:46  

Good to see you again Kay............ we all missed you hon.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 18/12/2006 06:12  

awwwwww, thanx everyone, glad to see everybody is still posting lots, ( rc still holding the crown for most posts! lol) AND new peeps adding to the fun. kay xx

Update Reply
kay @ 18/12/2006 18:30  

but of course kay they would think i was ill if i stopped posting lmao, great to have u back hun

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2006 03:40  

What makes you believe we don't think you are ill anyway RC........ most of us have met you now.... so we know just how ill you really are. (I'm safe from the boots for a while so I can say what I like... )

Update Reply
rubecula @ 19/12/2006 05:18  

hmmmmmmm u wanna bet lmao, and im not that bad really ............................errrrrrrrrr am i????

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2006 12:17  

NO HUN UR NOT lol just post queen is all u are m8 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
crafty gwen @ 19/12/2006 15:15  

heheheheh post queen in da house lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 19/12/2006 16:59  

Post queen? Post looney more like...........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/12/2006 02:23  

excuse me but YOU CAN TALK.............like u never post lmao

Update Reply
RC @ 20/12/2006 04:13  

Thats right............. never see me posting on here do you..... Be a long time before I catch up with you... in fact I doubt I ever will.......................

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/12/2006 20:38  

well your not wrong there lol

Update Reply
RC @ 21/12/2006 03:35  

See she admits it herself.............. ROFL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/12/2006 05:56  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email