MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

ITV polishes biker chicks

ITV polishes biker chicks - Forums [Biker Match] ITV polishes biker chicks - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

ITV polishes biker chicks

ITV is looking for “rough and ready” biker chicks for the latest series of “Ladette to Lady”. The show will take the leather-clad biker gals to a 1950s style finishing school to iron out their unruly ways. ITV reckons it’s looking for: “Hard-drinking, raucous, women who have gone totally off the rails and who’ve lost touch with their feminine ways.” If this sounds like you (or somebody you know) then it’s time to catapult yourself into TV stardom. If you’re interested in taking part then visit www.meontv.co.uk/lady to fill in an application form and attach a photo. Time is running out so make sure you apply soon.

Update Reply
Matt @ 24/01/2007 14:21  

shudders at the thought of goin on telly !!!!! this is something i wont be goin in for, but would be good if someone from biker got chosen to go.......... just thinking i might nominate rube !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 24/01/2007 16:32  

even rube can't be disguised as a women storm and no, i won't be applying. happy as i am thanks

Update Reply
Di @ 24/01/2007 17:55  

Hard drinking and raucous, I can't believe anyone on here would fit that description!!!

Update Reply
dbdb @ 24/01/2007 18:43  

No... never touch a drop myself....... and I am really quiet and reserved.... but the big drawback as Di points out.... I'm a bloke and I ain't having no operations just to get back on the telly.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 24/01/2007 20:24  

dbdb doesn't know us very well!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 25/01/2007 13:41  

I need to hide the scissors then Di?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/01/2007 14:37  

back on telly rube why have you been on before matey ????? you wasnt the drunk in eastenders last week was ya ???? ere just made that one up cos dont watch the soaps !!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 25/01/2007 15:57  

I dunno if there was a drunk on Eastenders last week cos I hate soaps. Not me for certain... forgotton what alcohol tastes like... ROFL

Update Reply
rubecula @ 25/01/2007 18:18  

Fib, fib ,fib, bloody fib rube and ya know I'm not allowed sharp things.

Update Reply
Di @ 25/01/2007 20:14  

Aha....... you use wax crayons then do ya?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 26/01/2007 10:39  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email