MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Disney scrap Wild Hogs 2

Disney scrap Wild Hogs 2 - Forums [Biker Match] Disney scrap Wild Hogs 2 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Disney scrap Wild Hogs 2

DISNEY MOVIE producers have scrapped the sequel to the biker film Wild Hogs, starring Hollywood legend John Travolta.

The movie, entitled 'Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride' was to begin production next summer, with Walt Becker back as director, along with original cast members John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy .

The film centred around a gang of middle-aged bikers facing their inevitable mid-life crisis.

It's reported poor audience figures for similar movies and a general lull in the film industry are behind Disney's decision.

Wild Hogs 2 is the fourth movie Disney have scrapped in recent weeks.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2009 11:23  

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 12:34  

Is the original worth watching then ? can't say I was inspired by the trailers.

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 18/12/2009 12:48  

i loved it, it reminded me of my brothers and their mates still bikers and in their 60's.....

Update Reply
anneka56 @ 18/12/2009 13:01  

It's a 'just take your brain out and enjoy' film.... Some classic scenes in there though! Has anybody seen Where the Wild Things are yet? I thought it was a fantastic film, beautifuuly photographed, fantastic soundtrack and a plot that can be interpreted many ways....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 18/12/2009 13:15  

Might try & get a copy for the Xmas hols then

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 18/12/2009 14:08  

thats a shame was a real good flick !! in a blokey mid life crisis kinda way ! but then sequals are rarely as good so probobly no real loss to the biking culture

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 18/12/2009 14:17  

oh no......the first is one of my faves.....i watch it at least once a week, i bet its those del fuegos !!!! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/12/2009 14:44  

thats a real pity, one of my fave films, hilarious in bits..... as for sequels, not always the case - me and the Rusty one hired Ice Age 3 last weekend, and I have to say they just get better and better - Scrats fab in it and falls in lurvvvvvvvvve, but then leaves her for an acorn, I dunno - fellas......

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 18/12/2009 17:08  

watched origional and thought how bad can this get. But did have a laugh at a few bits. How many Harlies did they wreck Dont think I will miss there not being a sequal.

Update Reply
micksaway @ 18/12/2009 19:31  

Well, Amazon reckon they can get the original here, before Xmas, so that's one afternoon arranged. Assuming excess food/alcohol doesn't cause a sleepfest overdose

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 18/12/2009 19:33  

Rob at least u have it if u need it lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2009 21:08  

...agree with TC................cheesy but some classically funny bits and it was about bikers too lol! Watched it pre-release at Stormin a few years back when the director came to meet us all too.....I enjoyed it and would have liked to have seen a sequel..........never mind, recession again maybe??!!! shame tho!

Update Reply
babyharley @ 18/12/2009 21:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email