MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Camp/caravan site Weymouth

Camp/caravan site Weymouth - Forums [Biker Match] Camp/caravan site Weymouth - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Camp/caravan site Weymouth

Does anyone know of any camp or caravan sites open during February in or around the Weymouth area, I am looking for a site that will take a motorhome and not too far in land hopefully within walking distance to a beach.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/02/2010 17:12  

Seaview Holiday park its an Haven site and is opentoo. They have lots of special offers this time of year too. I have PM'd you about it hun.
have a lovely time xxx

Update Reply
moonstone @ 01/02/2010 17:26  

Google search; campsites Weymouth or tourist information Weymouth

Update Reply
sdv9r @ 01/02/2010 17:27  

Rosewall Camping, Riding & Lakes Try this one - looks idylic with views of the sea from the site Rosewall is a family run camping park, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, on the World Heritage Jurassic Coast , in the hamlet of Osmington Mills five miles east of Weymouth.

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 01/02/2010 17:28  

Thanks for the replies. I will check them out. I did try a google search for year round camping sites but didn't find any near to the coast. Does anyone know what the law is about staying overnight on a carpark or in a layby

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 01/02/2010 19:01  

Dips - I think that unless there's a sign that specifically says you CAN'T stop overnight then you should be ok. I've stopped overnight in a laybys/carparks (in a camper van!!) before with no problems.

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 01/02/2010 19:06  

Rosewall Camping, Riding & Lakes Has couple of nice pubs near by but bit of hike from centre Most of the carparks round here are either no campiing or Pay Parking. Joy of south coast nothing free here

Update Reply
micksaway @ 02/02/2010 01:47  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email