MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Skype for the incapacitated

Skype for the incapacitated - Forums [Biker Match] Skype for the incapacitated - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Skype for the incapacitated

Here I sit(ish), incapacitated. So I can't make the friday get-together. I know the guys will be along after the pub, but...... I have skype,( http://www.skype.com ). Do you have it? We could get together and speak to each other live, even face to face, for those that have a web-cam. A BM Skype group......now there's an idea!!

Update Reply
Redreynard @ 23/03/2007 17:29  

keep thinking about it cos then it's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
Di @ 23/03/2007 18:33  

have i missed summat? what you been doing senor rosso?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 23/03/2007 18:47  

SKYPE is that some form of s.t.d

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/03/2007 19:32  

Im looking into creating an audio chatroom where you connect to to a virtual room that you all talk in

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/03/2007 20:34  

well that wud b cool, lets hope itd b more busier than bikerchat lol u have to talk to ya self in there lol

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 24/03/2007 12:08  

Glad you found that too bitchplay cos Ive been saying it all along and was told it gets busy just gotta keep trying. The most I found in there was two guys chatting technical bike stuff (too technical for a little blonde novice biker lol!!!) and when I interrupted to say a friendly "hi" felt I was getting in the way so left quick!!! needless to say, never bothered with it since, I know when Im not wanted, and not reduced to talking to myself yet lol!!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/03/2007 12:12  

thats cause me n bp not in the chat room lol .......... we know how to fill a room hey bp???? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 25/03/2007 13:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email