MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

Some things you just can't explain

Some things you just can't explain - Forums [Biker Match] Some things you just can't explain - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

Some things you just can't explain

A farmer is sitting in a neighbourhood bar slowly getting drunk.. A man comes in and asks the farmer, "Hey why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?"The farmer says, "Some things you can't explain." "So what happened that is so horrible?" the man asked.The farmer decides to try an answer, "Well, if you must know, today I was sitting by my cow milking her. Just as I got the bucket about full, she took her left leg and kicked it over.""That's not so bad, what's the big deal?"The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain.""So, what happened?" the man asked again.The farmer reliantly, continued, "I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left with some rope. Then In sat down and continued to milk her. Just as I got the bucket about full she took her right leg and kicked it over.""Again?"The farmer say, "Some things you just can't explain.""So what did you do then?" the man asked, intrigued."I took her right leg and tied it to the post on the right. I sat back down and continued to milk her, and just as I got the bucket full, the stupid cow knocks over the bucket with her tail.""Wow, you must have been pretty upset, but that's no reason to just sit here getting all depressed."The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain.""So then what else did you do?" the man asked again."Well I didn't have any more rope, so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter. That's when my pants fell down and my wife walked in. "Some things you just can't explain."

Update Reply
GreasyTony @ 11/11/2010 23:11  

lol... poor cow !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2010 23:15  

That's no way to talk about the farmer's wife lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/11/2010 23:16  

lol kwak.. thats who i was on about haha

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2010 23:30  

You've discovered my bedroom kinks....bugga!

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 12/11/2010 09:49  

heehee love it

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 31/12/2010 08:19  

Me too all i did was point

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/01/2011 02:47  

AD - some things you can't explain

Update Reply
kooky @ 01/01/2011 18:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email