MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Watch Button

Watch Button - Forums [Biker Match] Watch Button - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Watch Button

Hey Matt, whilst you're sat there with nothing better to do but be in a bit of pain, ive thought of something for you to do.... There are some posts that i like to watch and see where they are going but do not want to post in, sometimes it can take an age to find the topic i'm looking for cos i haven't been on for a few days. Can we have a "watch" symbol like we have the "eye" symbol? What does everyone else think?

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 07:30  

I like this idea

Update Reply
bandit lover @ 10/02/2011 07:34  

i think if ita a topic you are interested in you could have the letter "W" next to it, or a W to click on which will bring the topics up...great idea though feisty

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 07:58  

very good idea! me like.

Update Reply
oldyeti @ 10/02/2011 11:49  

Are we still allowed to post on the "what made you smile today" thread??? I'm still trying to find it, i've got down to page 13 so far!!! Maybe it was deleted and I missed the post that said it was

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 12:05  

LC its under General Topics and about the third one down :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/02/2011 12:24  

Oh Thanks BJ

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 12:28  

Fg you just won't to put the watch symbol on a fella so you don't have to keep looking for him lol

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2011 14:11  

dammit JP you got me.. No, for once this is actually a serious post by me! If enough people think it's a good idea and Matt can do it, if nothing else LC will be able to find any threads she is looking for !! imhadnraopoots ( for jp.... )

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 15:02  

What a good idea FG. I need all the help I can get!!!So topics we like and regularly post in ( when we find them ...cough) will be there for us to see at a glance??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2011 15:12  

The topics you already post in you should be able to find with no problem anyway LC, they have an "eye" next to them so you can either search through the forums or look on your profile at the bottom. I dont post in alot of the forums, but i do like to follow what is going on in some of them... yep even some of the silly ones.. i can just never find them sometimes without trawling through everything or pm'ing someone (which i usually end up doing) to find out what is going on!

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 15:46  

Topics that you post in are also at the bottom of your profile page, so if all else fails you can access them from there :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/02/2011 16:18  

well at the moment I'm not sat around,... cos i can't sit down. I can only lie down which means I cant do any programming on my PC. And if you want to watch topics, just go to My Account \ Profile - scroll to the Forum Posts section. There you have all your topics. Simples :-)

Update Reply
Matt @ 10/02/2011 16:18  

yes it is a good idea so the ladys on the site dont have to try and remember where thay read somthing just get a man to sort it for them again

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2011 16:20  

yeah... i know that Matt... i'm talking about the ones that i watch but HAVEN'T posted in, BUT STILL WANT TO FOLLOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN IT !! ( i'm sure i explained that in my topic starter ) there is no way to follow those if you are away for a few days, apart from going through every single page when you cant bring it up by search excuse shouting...

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 16:49  

**** hands FG a cool refreshing brew lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 10/02/2011 16:53  

takes brew and a deep breath as i said, sorry for shouting

Update Reply
feistygirl @ 10/02/2011 17:00  

In the interest of balance, (we don't want this turning into an Egyptian holiday do we? - hehe)
Rubbish idea! Get out more FG

Will she bite......:sniggers:

Update Reply
DynaToon @ 10/02/2011 17:21  

wot do ya think this is E-bay? I think we should have an ending soon button so we don't have to read all the dross.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 10/02/2011 18:18  

and a buy it now are we getting one for tickets

Update Reply
JP @ 10/02/2011 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email