MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Reduced customer service, w/c 4th June

Reduced customer service, w/c 4th June - Forums [Biker Match] Reduced customer service, w/c 4th June - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Reduced customer service, w/c 4th June

As you all know, I move to Holland tomorrow (And Wednesday). Ive spent all day today packing (Still haven't finished, oops) and my stuff gets shipped off tomorrow. As such, I wont have internet access for a short time (Until weekend). Please can I ask that you ONLY send me Private Messages and emails if it is absolutely necessary, otherwise I will be bombarded when I get back online. Many thanks everyone again for all your personal support over the past few weeks, I'll let you know soon how I'm getting on (Will try and nip onto the net at friends'). Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/06/2007 17:50  

hope you have a smooth transission to ya new home, life an bak to laura mate tc xx

Update Reply
storm @ 04/06/2007 17:54  

Safe Journey x and all the best Matt x

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 04/06/2007 17:54  

Safe trip Matt, hugs to Laura at the other end. xxx

Update Reply
Di @ 04/06/2007 17:56  

Hope it all goes well Matt. Good luck. WP

Update Reply
Witchs_promise @ 04/06/2007 18:06  

good luck matt all the best, you know ur site is safe in our hands heheheheheh hahahahahhahahah

Update Reply
RC @ 04/06/2007 18:14  

Matt:Please can I ask that you ONLY send my Private Messages and emails if it is absolutely necessary, otherwise I will be bombarded when I get back online. To YOU ya mean? We can still bombard...er... I mean PM each other yea? Safe journey Matt, try to relax we can't burn anything down, you've packed the chip pan

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/06/2007 18:18  

PMSL!!

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 04/06/2007 18:23  

oh the chip pan, forgot thats still in the back garden. Oh crap still havent sorted the garage out. ARRRRGHHHH!!!! Balls. SK - corrected typo lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 04/06/2007 19:10  

good luck mate i hope everything goes ok for you in your new home and your new job

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 04/06/2007 19:44  

Thanks everyone for keeping the emails etc to a minimum, it's made a great difference. Please can I ask that you continue like this for the time being? Unfortunately I only have infrequent temporary access to the internet. Very uncomfortable too, as I have to sit on a hard floor, no office for me here :-) Thanks again, will let you know when conditions improve for me

Update Reply
Matt @ 09/06/2007 08:03  

Matt, maybe you could use the 'balls' to stuff a cushion?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/06/2007 08:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email