MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (15) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (15) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

Phew, somebody undersands me! And Glasgow's bin' city o'culture at some stage so that means you posh dunt it mad? It's rate ruff where I'm frum so ya mun try harder wi't scare tactics Jocks!

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/02/2011 00:38  

Hey Mad & 6ypsy fancy part shares in a harpoon for whacko?

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/02/2011 00:42  

No Minnie, two a piece is better odds

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/02/2011 00:44  

Harpoon..... A hairpin is more in your line girlies, stick to y'r knittin. Oh 6ypsy bring a phrase book, I'm confused

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 04/02/2011 12:10  

You think you're insulting us with that comment about knitting, but just you wait till skeggy....I'll show YOU what I can rustle up with me knitting needles

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 04/02/2011 12:37  

Oh goody, I could use a pair o socks pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 04/02/2011 13:00  

Jacko, do not take any stick off of these women, they are only picking on you as there is a wee gang of them and they think you are alone. That's all they can do is "gang up", not one of them womanly enough or brave enough or even prepared to stand up and go against you on thier own. Do not let these weak screeching wenches bully you or threaten you with harpoons or knitting needles or intimidate you in any way. If you want a new pair of knitted socks then they will provide a new pair of knitted socks. If you want to eat Dolphin meat then as a man it is your God given right to ignore the screeching wenches and eat as much effing dolphin meat as is your want. You say what you want to say and to whomever you want to say it to and in any manner that you want, we are after all the stronger more intelligent sex. I promise my allegiance and to stand by and support your every word and defend your rights as a man, as a member of the stronger and more intelligent sex against these weak, weak screeching women (at least until your nose starts bleeding, then your on your own).

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2011 16:35  

Celticsilver!!! A brave man indeedy.

Thanks wimp, you have succeeded in making things much more interesting, I sincerely hope you can run. Is it getting warmer yet? pmsl

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 04/02/2011 17:41  

I can knit, but not very quick cos me knockers ger int' way. We could pool efforts Minnie and knit a jock trap No point Jacko bringin Derbyshire/Scots translator, thal never tell woram saying wen av a a bevvy. An that'll be most a'time tehe Luckily, I'm half Scots, so I know exactly what you lot are on about, it'll be like a holiday in North Wales.

Update Reply
6ypsy @ 04/02/2011 21:48  

I knit fast and furious LOL

ehm "wee gang"????? I would say we are fully grown lassies hahaha

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 07/02/2011 23:32  

a can crochey ..... a cant spell it but a can do it LMAO maybe a better crochey jacko a blind fold as well maybe not it will have holes in it mmmmmm back to the drawing board lol Silkie we just wee lassies at heart lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 08/02/2011 00:12  

bump please

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 08/02/2011 23:26  

Just been lost in bliss.....cruising google earth lol.
I'm a saddo and adore maps and couldn't help wondering what else is on the itinery in addition to Cromarty / the Black isle.

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 09/02/2011 00:56  

You'll just need to wait and see But I think you'll like it. If not complain to Maryann (if you dare)

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 10/02/2011 22:17  

A weeks break touring Scotland from 15th to 21st may 2011.

Based at Invercoe campsite, Ballachulish, PH49 4HP (this is the Glencoe area)

Names and numbers are needed ASAP so we can arrange a favourable price.
There is a mixture of accomadation for those not wishing to camp.

wooohooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 14/02/2011 12:29  

I'm already booked and deposit made BJ

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 14/02/2011 17:02  

the wheels on my bike go round and round...round and round...round and round LOLOLOLOL

so looking forward to this, thanks S and M see you the w/e after next anyway

Update Reply
Santa3644 @ 14/02/2011 20:31  

Wish I could make this one but to close to other stuff so hoping you do one next year

Update Reply
JP @ 15/02/2011 06:48  

Silkie " S+M glad ya didt put M+S JP we will AND you are coming .....thats a order Aul Yin

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/02/2011 12:28  

Im goinggggggggggggg ... woop woop!

In a cottage with the mad one and kage ... gonna need plenty of nose pegs then ... lmao

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 24/02/2011 16:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email