MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (17) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (17) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

Update Reply
madhat @ 06/03/2011 22:06  

Handbags at 10 paces you two

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 06/03/2011 23:10  

I've been spending a bit of time in bonnie Scotland recently and thought fellow sassenachs may benefit from familiarising ourselves with some lingo before the tour: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWrSEKNlZkI&feature=...re=related

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 06/03/2011 23:20  

Jim (paneuro) it was mentioned that you knew were the bike in the tree was, can you let me have the details and see if we can fit that into the runs out, would be something unusual

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 08/03/2011 21:03  

ohhhhhh a defo want to see that lol @ minnie

Update Reply
madhat @ 08/03/2011 22:09  

I missed the conversation about the bike in the tree ( can't imagine how)...sounds like a deffo must see

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 08/03/2011 22:27  

here,s some for ya bampot crazy person; a fool bamstick wee bit more complex then a bampot fantouche fancy, extravagant, frivolous. numptorium the building used by the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood, or by extension, the parliament itself. rubber ear an attitude or instance rejection of , or unresponsiveness; the cold shoulder. (spawny. lucky. stooshie a fight; a fuss, commotion, or to-do. tumshie a stupid or foolish person. Bawbag – Literally "ball bag" (scrotum), also a fool Electric soup – Another name for Buckfast Tonic Wine, or, in general, anything that is more alcoholic than tasty. Ginger – Any carbonated soft drink. Hauners – Assistance in a physical fight Mad wi' it (mad with it) – Drunk or intoxicated Mintit (minted) – Cool/amazing, also rich Nugget – idiot Gaff house Budgies trousers to short Barr L Barlinnie jail Bingo Bus Police transport Boak sick Black Maria the bus that takes you to court from the police station Bottle Merchant Coward

Update Reply
madhat @ 08/03/2011 22:37  

doh boy as you no I will be going up north touring skye by applecross to john o groats as we had a conversation on you run as I will not be based at clencore to see the bike tree it of the road you not get that of the google map as Im going up north for 2 or 3 days if weather is good and only got 5 day all see if I can fit the bike tree in as you not post you rideout in yet I did not wot to post my run up north ps if bm is not going to be based in clencore you a wellcome to meet up as clencore and oban is my sunday rideout

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 09/03/2011 11:57  

Just a wee reminder that if anyone still want to go on this one and needs accommodation, there is still 1 0r 2 beds free in my cottage. Just drop me a PM if interested

Jack

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 13/03/2011 17:33  

well a few of us been on a mini Scottish tour on sunday after the Edinburgh bike show, and were delighted to see the bike tree....very bizarre indeed. Loved it but wouldn't have a clue how to find it again!

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 05:55  

Jacko, how can there be 1 OR 2 beds free - who's sharing?????

Update Reply
skinnylady @ 14/03/2011 16:27  

Can't tell you babe, it's magic. ....but there queuing up for my bed

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 14/03/2011 17:58  

you have a magic bed jacko? havnt heard that chat up line before and minnie wasnt it great, and a wouldnt have a clue how to get back either but think it had something to do with the blind fold lol

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 23:32  

Blimey couldn't work out what was happening then! Didn't remember posting that last comment and no, I don't make a habit of having thread conversations with meself...especially about magic beds and blindfolds! Hmmmshould always remember to log out of madhats computer

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 14/03/2011 23:49  

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 00:09  

At it again MH, We'll need to send you to the naughty corner, and no ice cream for a week.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 15/03/2011 09:05  

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ice cream a promise to behave

Update Reply
madhat @ 15/03/2011 09:55  

That's me fixed up and down for this trip

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 15/03/2011 15:23  

good one katie

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 15/03/2011 20:46  

Thanks Jim x