MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

return to St Marys Loch 19/20/21 april

return to St Marys Loch 19/20/21 april (2) - Forums [Biker Match] return to St Marys Loch 19/20/21 april (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

return to St Marys Loch 19/20/21 april

.. Hiya Lynn , I'm on the M74 now , in all 3 lanes . Lol . It is a bit drafty . Hey hoe , things can only get better i hope . .... As a man that believes in , and supports equality of the sexes .... Make your own tea , ya lazy bitch . Pmsl . Men are not beasts of burden . SUPPORT MEN'S RITES . Dusty xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 17/04/2013 23:44  

man alive what a wind , if this don't stop by friday there might not be a campsite to go to , it blew away lol
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 01:01  

men dont have rites.......or rights for that matter! lol

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 08:06  

Just checked the weather and WOOHOO ! it looks quite reasonable for the time of year. The wind is dropping [ 7mph to a max 15mph] fromW.toSSW, should be fairly sheltered. fri= dry sat=dry sun=possible showers. Now then , Roles for the weekend. I thought that as I am a male .I should assume the role of lord and master and you womenfolk should look after my every whim. How does that sound? Dustyxx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 11:06  

nah im all for a bit of role reversal...you cook clean and generally look after our every whim and we'll make a mess and go to the pub!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 13:22  

Aaargh I bloody knew it . Man's world.? It's a man's world , my @rse. You lot have been manipulating us blokes for centuries . Bloody women , can't live with them .....can't buy a gun and shoot then . Pmsl

Of course I'll look after the two of you , it's a man thing. I won't be able to stop myself .
I,m just a big softy (mug)
Dusty x x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 14:33  

. And before you start , yes , I know you are more than capable of taking care of yourselves . Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 14:36  

got some stuff for the kitchen staff, coffee, mocha coffee, choccy biccies, pringles....you know we love u really :))

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 18/04/2013 18:00  

Lol @ dusty!!!

I've never said was in any way capable of lookin after myself! I can't cook....have children to clean up and have to have someone to walk me home from my local (100 yds away) in case fall over or go to the wrong house! :p

I'll just bring myself oh and my tent, air bed thingy and carpet...by the time that's on the bike they'll be no room for owt else! lmfao! allegedly!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 19:08  

OMG, I am SO getting conned, I'm gonner fetch the bbq so, grab some sausage or your fave bbq food.
Remember to fetch a 'hottie' in case it's '' woman cold''
I seem to recall that temps below 70F are officially classed as ''woman cold'' lol .
This should be a giggle .
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 19:44  

Debs . Remember your sleeping bag .Can't cook, ? what d ya mean . Raw stuff , plus heat = cooked stuff , doddle.
I love cooking and baking , mind you , I might not be a good example of an average bloke. Of all my mates I'm the only one with a Kenwood chef and a rolling pin . Lol

I'm not surprised ya can't find ya way home at closing time, not surprised in the least . Lol
Dusty x

choccy biccies and pringles mmm after a healthy sausage sarnie avec le HP, nectar of the gods lol x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 20:12  

Kitchen staff , bloody kitchen staff AAARGH LYNN .
pmsl a lot .
Dusty x
p.s. I'm up at Cumbernauld and it's turned into a lovely evening . The weather man seems unusually honest . Fingers crossed x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 20:21  

once ive got the tent and "stuff" off the bike I might go back down to moffat and do some food shopping :)

I can just see you wielding a rolling pin....please leave it at home tomorrow tho!

btw....are you tryin to say im a pisshead???? :o

:p xx

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 21:21  

there's a Sainsbury in Hawick , same distance , the co-op in Moffat is a bit smaller , less choice .
Call you a pisshead ? moi ? I wouldn't dream of it xx
The Mill in Moffat has an excellent choice of whisky. But it's at tourist prices.
Dusty x

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 21:35  

i'll get some on the boat! mmmmmmmmm!

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 22:00  

shall i bring me uncle jack:)

Update Reply
dizzydot @ 18/04/2013 22:08  

oh well , that's mi load strapped up , should be home for half one . See you ladies tomorrow . Xx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 18/04/2013 22:46  

ay lad - don't work to hard! lol ;)

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 18/04/2013 22:57  

hi peeps coming up sat

Update Reply
havfun @ 19/04/2013 18:34  

well guys....Lyn, Dusty, Norman & Steve had a great time AGAIN! thanks for your company must do it again. debs xxxx

Update Reply
kwakgirl @ 21/04/2013 20:32  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email