MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Ouch

Ouch (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Ouch (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Ouch

sounds like your ok now rube, and the bikes recovered too ????? hope you have a great time in isle of man its such a nice place, used to live in peel and still miss it there, always said if i won the lottery would buy holiday home there. goin next year hopefully to catch up with frineds there so looking forward to that have a good time

Update Reply
storm @ 29/09/2006 11:37  

got to admit when i first read this post i couldnt help have a chuckle but seriously i'm glad your ok Dave

Update Reply
Oggy @ 29/09/2006 15:21  

Laugh away Oggy, you are one of many. Still embarrassed, still don't really know what happened But when you know me you will realise I am very lucky, just all bad.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/09/2006 16:05  

i fell off a gsxr 1100 and the petrol tank spilled over me, only hurt my elbow but boyfriend at time tried to get the bike off me with a fag in his mouth !!! problem was he couldn't lift it so his mate came over to help an he'd got a fag as well not a brain cell between them. an me trapped under a bike took weeks for the stink of fuel to go out of clothes always said his brains were in his ass !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 29/09/2006 17:40  

pmsl@storm

Update Reply
rubecula @ 29/09/2006 17:42  

Glad your ok,mate noticed today that the roads are becoming more slippery in general,met up with a few guys today who said the same.Diesel spills are too common all year,however today between us we encounted plenty of mud ,leaves and cowshit on some regular routes around derbyshire,had a couple of twitchey moments myself.One guy on an r1 found a stretch of road resurfaced near ashbourne,the chipping were 3inches deep in places,he also had stopped to help a young lad who had been knocked off his scooter,so please all take extra care,best wishes Sean

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 30/09/2006 18:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email