MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Today I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry

Just the frying pan rube?.............................

Update Reply
Di @ 20/10/2006 18:35  

You ain't four x Storm you are four star.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:36  

awwwww ty rube does this mean in another 4 years can upgrade to 5* ?????

Update Reply
storm @ 20/10/2006 18:39  

sorry to hear that some low life nicked your wine unfortunatly this is the world we live in , my anger is directed towards a patient who is on obs in forensic unit asylum seeker commited multiple rapes of young childern 4,5,6, and is claiming to be schizophrenic just to get a better life in a secure unit now that makes me mad

Update Reply
derekhog @ 20/10/2006 18:40  

Storm you want to be five or even seven star you got it...... you easily make the grade hon

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:41  

Derek that is sad mate. I get upset over that kind of stuff, so forgive me if I don't attempt any humour.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 20/10/2006 18:42  

awww derek its so frustrationg when we can see what is wrong but can only stand and watch what is unfolding ....... sorry i cant say something to help like rube says we see it an its upsetting but theres nothing we can do

Update Reply
storm @ 20/10/2006 19:05  

Yes Storm I agree. Been down that road myself.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 04:10  

dont want to start a debate on this but i think theres no punishment that fits the crime personaly i'd like to kick peverts like that to death, sorry if anyone disagrees with that but tough, bit of a strong issue with me

Update Reply
Oggy @ 21/10/2006 08:45  

I still think that we should bring back burning at the stake myself.......

Update Reply
rubecula @ 21/10/2006 19:01  

i totally agree oggy......... theres no punishments now and the law seems to side with the crim anyway.... i would certainally bring back the death sentance if i had my way, an i would send all the pervs to an island way out in the ocean give them seed, chicken goats etc an leave to to survive on this and with others of their kind. would also make sure the sea was shark infested just in case any were good swimmers amongst them think prison is too soft a sentance for the crimes and lack of remorse shown today........ let them burn in hell if there is a hell !! right will shut up now cos go on for hours about this !!!

Update Reply
storm @ 22/10/2006 13:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email