MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Broken bike...

Broken bike... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Broken bike... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Broken bike...

Phew! Was really hoping someone else was gonna state the obvious, thanks Tangoman! Having fallen fowl of forgetting disc lock is on, and attempting to pull away myself, i promptly went out and purchased a bright yellow reminder cord, and, surprise surprise, it hasn't happened again since! Another point maybe worth mentioning, is the added visual deterrant? it provides, to any scumbag thief.

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/08/2008 14:18  

Phew! Was really hoping someone else was gonna state the obvious, thanks Tangoman! Having fallen fowl of forgetting disc lock is on, and attempting to pull away myself, i promptly went out and purchased a bright yellow reminder cord, and, surprise surprise, it hasn't happened again since! Another point maybe worth mentioning, is the added visual deterrant? it provides, to any scumbag thief.

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/08/2008 14:19  

Blimey! Four of em...HA HA!! Eat yer heart out Ricdude!! Oh well, if your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 26/08/2008 14:26  

Hi all, i love the old deer ttaskmaster, no not you Karey LOL, Can anyone help me out i need spare parts for my Honda?.

Update Reply
falconralph @ 28/08/2008 13:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email