MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally

air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match] air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

air ambulance raffle prizes/1st ure welcome rally

I will ask my friend who collects for Air Ambulance what he thinks...and get back to you!!

Isnt the rally on Events page yet? Thats the first time Ive seen the dates for it..right near me birthday!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/07/2009 14:28  

Ian if i thought it would be that simple to get stuff off them i would have asked for Valentino Rossi to pop out me box

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2009 14:45  

ewwwwwwwwww............that sound painful, what would he be doing up there

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2009 14:48  

Being as this thread has no x rated notice i must remain silent on that one !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2009 15:03  

You read my mind Jackie..I NEARLY slipped up as I had a corking answer but thought BETTER NOT!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/07/2009 15:09  

BC we both know what we were thinking and it put a smile on my face thats for sure, an x rated 1 at that

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2009 15:12  

So now that you girls have finished talking about your boxes, does anyone besides Jackie and BC have anything to donate for money lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 24/07/2009 16:47  

RK I think you could offer yourself as a slave for a while as a raffle prize, i'd buy a ticket lol Waiting to hear from a couple of other places re raffle donations

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/07/2009 16:51  

Good work Jackie but i'm a slave for a living and don't fancy a bus mans holiday, even for money! lol

Update Reply
RustyKnight @ 24/07/2009 16:53  

RK

you disappoint me i was so looking forward to seeing you in a pinny and wellies

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 28/07/2009 13:44  

seriously can anyone donate anything for the air ambulance raffle, we have had sum gud reponses from peeps off here, but obviously the better the prizes, the more money we will raise for this vital service

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/07/2009 21:01  

Wow Jackie,am well impressedmany,many thanks.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/07/2009 21:44  

New thread done re auction of jacket hope it raises a gud sum

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/07/2009 22:04  

cheers jackie fingers crossed thanks

Update Reply
caz36 @ 29/07/2009 22:05  

Can you let us know what's going to happen with the money raised? i.e. Is it going to one particular region's Air Ambulance?

I know SV_Shell (& possibly others) was/were looking into the whys and wherefores, to see if it was possible to make a nationwide donation but didn't hear further as to what had happened.

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2009 06:35  

*drags thread kicking and screaming back up to page 1*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 30/07/2009 14:59  

****REFRESH*** I have made some "personal donations" Anyone else going to make a contribution No smutty comments please, this is a serious subject for a very worthy cause

Update Reply
Emzed @ 30/07/2009 20:58  

I want to know what the personal donations from emzed are plus sign my up for Rossi in a box!

I'd like to offer a box of goodies from Leather Therapy, if the members of BM have leathers as dirty as their minds then it's sorely needed Happy to post it direct to save the winner carting it home on their bikes.

My other company is a marketing consultancy, so am happy to offer an hours marketing review & brainstorming as a prize. Depends how many members have their own businesses though as to if you want to use it or not, I know it's not a prize everyone would want! Can whoever's organising prozes PM me?

Update Reply
jonesie @ 30/07/2009 23:06  

I couln't possibly comment jonesie The raffle prizes are a secret All will be revealed at the rally Then you'll see why its a secret But if you PM Cassie she might just let you in on it but you'll be sworn to secrecy

Update Reply
Emzed @ 30/07/2009 23:24  

Can you let us know what's going to happen with the money raised? i.e. Is it going to one particular region's Air Ambulance? Any chance of a response please?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 03/08/2009 08:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email