MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wishing cruisergal all the best for her op

wishing cruisergal all the best for her op (2) - Forums [Biker Match] wishing cruisergal all the best for her op (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wishing cruisergal all the best for her op

Hay Super Gran good luck !! and a speedy recovery take it easy

Update Reply
WheelyNealy @ 15/01/2010 10:39  

big hug dips, get well soon someone has to look after me at rallys lol xxx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/01/2010 11:05  

just a quick update cg has had her op n she has come round from it all ok, I will be speaking to her later and update you all as soon as i know

Update Reply
drobess @ 15/01/2010 19:35  

Good luck CG Least you're not missing out on riding weather

Update Reply
Rob1050 @ 15/01/2010 19:45  

speedy recovery cg xxxx

Update Reply
caz36 @ 15/01/2010 20:32  

Good luck C G

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/01/2010 23:17  

awww all the best Dips hope it all goes well for you and you make a very quick recovery and can get out on that bike with us all asap! tc much love xxx

Update Reply
babyharley @ 15/01/2010 23:23  

Get well soon CG

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/01/2010 01:41  

Thanks for all your kind wishes, I had to log off straight after putting my last post on here, my op turned out to be an hour earlier than planned which was good. Op went ok just cleaned up some scar tissue and a wash out, it also confirmed that I will need to have a shoulder replacement. I was lucky to have my op on the day I did as there turned out to be a big bed shortage on the day of my op due to so many people being admitted with fractures due to the bad weather, this in turn meant I could come out the same day as my op because my bed was urgently needed. I can't drive for two to three weeks so don't suppose I will be able to ride for about 6 weeks time will tell. I go back to see my consultant in three weeks to find out when I will have to have my shoulder replaced.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/01/2010 20:22  

Lovely to see ya back CG. Lets hope for a quick recovery. And a quick decision for the big op.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 16/01/2010 21:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email