MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Active Topics Not Loading Fully

Active Topics Not Loading Fully (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Active Topics Not Loading Fully (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Active Topics Not Loading Fully

Yup ... Move & Delete gone from mine too ... but at least the topics ar all in the right box's now

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/01/2011 13:55  

all staff always had the move and delete icons, not just mods, from when we categorised the forums and needed "all hands on deck" to organise it all. But, I don't think it's worked since then - has it? Did the move icon work? it's either both of them or neither... up to you staff. Do you ever use the buttons?

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/01/2011 14:10  

Never tried lol

But I guess if you ever got to a situation where you needed 'all hands on deck' again & were short of Mods cos of holidays etc etc it would be easy for you to put them back ?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/01/2011 14:23  

yea its easy to put them both back (move and delete) but not just one

Update Reply
Matt @ 15/01/2011 14:35  

Well then boss man ... for me its your call ,.. your ass thats gotta work fast if you need us all to have access

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 15/01/2011 14:54  

Yes Matt, I used the MOVE icon a lot, the other icon was always disabled as I'm not a moderator.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/01/2011 15:59  

Dont see the need for none mods to have them myself

Update Reply
JP @ 15/01/2011 19:50  

I think sv Shell's post answers that question, jp. If she didn't use the MOVE icon then maybe some of the other moderators didn't either. Like I said I moved a lot of topics to their appropriate forum. Matt enabled that action for me when the site increased from 1 forum, he needed all hands on deck to move topics to appropriate forums. As the icon still worked I just moved topics when they required it, it saved me having to keep contacting the mods to do it. As Matt has deleted the icon none of the staff can move topics, except himself of course.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/01/2011 09:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email