MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Bad Penny...

Bad Penny... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bad Penny... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Bad Penny...

No worries TC .. The dependable 'Bad Pennies' have a habit of turning up Big congrats on your engagement. Every good wish to you both.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/01/2012 14:01  

welcome back TeeCee only just rejoined myself but i was only away weeks, i was asking someone at Christmas if they had heard from you and now your back lowering the tone of the place as usual, are we going to see you at one of our events and who's the lucky girl dont think she's of here, is she Polish

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/01/2012 14:09  

Think I met TeeCees 'intended' once....Miss H. Davidson I believe was the name ..

Update Reply
old red @ 21/01/2012 14:20  

be hard work getting that in a bed

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 21/01/2012 15:16  

Hey BJ! Life is good thanks - hope you are still having fun as always! Thanks for the congrats, XK, Sandi and Bad Penny Hey Bikeabill! Welcome back! No, she's not from BM but yes, she is Polish. We will try to go to some events but prob only Scottish ones so far. We normally go the the Scottish Bike Show in Ingliston in March and have been to Thunder in the Glens at Aviemore a couple of times but plans are pretty fluid at the moment but hopefully we will meet at some time. "be hard work getting that in a bed" - but a damn site easier than trying to get one round a bloody corner!!! old red - it's a love/hate relationship - I love riding it but it hates going properly!! I have a fuel starvation or intermittent electrical fault which I am trying to solve at the moment...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 21/01/2012 16:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email