MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (20) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (20) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

OHHHHHHHH and a second every word minnie jacko dont say we didnt warn ya

Update Reply
madhat @ 18/03/2011 10:51  

Hmmm as I tremble in sheer terror. Like you all know, I am harmless and I recall when I met her at crimbo bash, she dishes it out too but she can take a bit o' ribbing as well. So i ain't worried, she's luverly too.

As he quietly scampers off into a corner with his tail between his legs duly slapped.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/03/2011 10:57  

I won't harm you honest whacko!!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 18/03/2011 18:06  

Hmmm Bat, your reputation precedes you, I'll be good Maybe for a while. Nah, I'm lyin to mesel, don't know how.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 18/03/2011 19:00  

Hoping to come - This is my fav area !! Be nice to be there with nutters !!
Might not make it till Monday but Defo hope to be there !!!

Jay

Update Reply
Spiritrider21 @ 19/03/2011 11:58  

Oh good grief...not you as well. I was hoping for a nice peaceful week admiring scenery and dolphins

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 19/03/2011 12:05  

Mins are you going on the bike?

Update Reply
Bat @ 19/03/2011 19:15  

Very unlikely I will be on my bike Bat...I think the run to Glasgow & then getting through Glasgow on a 125 and all on A-roads is a bit too big a challenge cos I'm a great big wimp!! I'm hoping for a pilly on the rides out

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/03/2011 10:14  

Thanks for getting back I drove to Fort William to walk Ben Nevis a couple of years ago and it is a bit of a trek to get there!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 20/03/2011 10:18  

I've been driving up there in the car quite a bit over the last couple of years and know the M74 & M8 pretty well, but no way I'm riding up on a 125 & no motorways

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 20/03/2011 21:09  

Going for a few days ... and a mate from the States, so be gentle with him you lot ...

Update Reply
rockchick123 @ 21/03/2011 16:07  

Good to see you again Alex

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 21/03/2011 18:07  

WEE UPDATE As you all know Dohboy is busy planning his All Points Charity Run and is very busy......So I asked Paneurojim to take me up to some route,s a had sort of looked at....BIG BIG thank you jim today was awesome and your knowledge of all the wee nooks crany,s and wee places you know is going to blow people away SO We headed up to the Invercoe Campsite.....which has awsome scenery,really nice tidy clean site, the owner let us have a look at the cottages and wow fandabbydosey lol really really great.....and 5min down road is Kinlockleven theres a chip shop,pub and if any one into climbing there is a indoor climbing centre which has the biggest Ice wall in Europe....it all so has a sauna steam room and a wee cafe....... 5mins the other way there Ballachulish which has a golf course (if anyone brave enough to come with me a wouldnt mind hitting a few baw,s on the driving range lol) hmmmmm maybe not really nice we place nice pub and serves food. we then headed to fort william Absolutley terriffic roads up to this place and worth spending a few hrs here....then run through Glen Nevis (these roads are not for the faint hearted thought a was on a rollercoaster) and we were in the car lol wooooohoooooo cant wait to get on a bike up there, the veiws of Ben Nevis well what can a say ,a just stood and gawped sooooooo peacefull.....well we were the only two people there and jim managed to be quite for a whole 10mins Then Oben Again terrific roads, we intend going straight to the top of oben to the McCraig Tower let people see the veiw.....and a cant describe it ya just need to come see for yaselfs......can spend a feww hrs here, food and a wander round, had some good shops for the ladies On To Lochgilphead Really good roads and lots of stopping places for pics and stuff Then Inveraray You have the Jail here (hmmmmmm jack, jim , Kev and Derek need to behave here ) and of course Inveraray has a rather nice castle home of the Duke of Argyll Inveraray really is a great wee place. Soooooo Thats just some of the routes planned and will take a few days, we also have the dolphins to see as well (for minnie and me) there are a few more we working on but if anyone has any place they might not have seen on previous trips then please feel free to PM me and am sure we can fit it in......during these rideouts there will be quite a few wee stops just to soak up the views and chill woooohooooo roll on may xxxx

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/03/2011 23:09  

Wow.........nice one Mad and Jim!! This sounds awesome...I am DEFINATELY up for this, by hook or by crook I WILL be there! xxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/03/2011 23:14  

woooohoooooooo chickadee and ya wont be disappointed Kaz OMG am allways gobsmacked every time am up there at how awesome it is WOOOPDEDOOOOOOO

Update Reply
madhat @ 22/03/2011 23:24  

Sounds great Maryanne, well done the two of you after the ride from Blackpool yesterday This is going to be a great week x

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 22/03/2011 23:33  

My ex fella was fae Fife and he took me all over on the bike... I fell in love with Scotland .. you are so lucky xxxxxx I can't wait for this trip.. if i can get a pilly all the better...but I will make sure I get there, hun

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/03/2011 23:39  

On Sunday someone described the road through Applecross that is across from Raasay & Skye and it sounded SUPERB....mmm how about that one???

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 22/03/2011 23:51  

well minnie it is in the planning ....we left at 9.30am this morning and didnt get home to 9.30 10pm and after the blackpool run we were both knackered ..... we didnt get a chance to get up that far of the planned rideouts but it is a must a would say.....if we go any further up to say Ullapool it would be a over night stay......but we checkout who would be interested in a overnight stay up there and take it from there....there just soooooooooooooooo many routes and we want to show ya everything but a week aint enough time .......so a can feel another weeeeee week being orginised wooohooooo XX

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/03/2011 00:02  

I see that Jims 5-star tours have come up trumps again!!! What a day you lucky lassie x Hey, how about a tour in the future taking in the western Isles? Could go from Uig on skye and do north & south uist, up through gorgeous Harris and on to Lewis and visit Wullie's garage in Stornoway for a brew

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 23/03/2011 00:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email