MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (21) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (21) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

lol well thats that sorted and we do more than a week next time you need to come up and stay for about 4 weeks margaret am sure you could stay with some of us

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/03/2011 00:50  

Morning Madhat, as you asked I've got a couple of routes for you to check over. One takes in Mallaig past the white sands of Morar, ferry over to Skye (we could visit Talisker whiskey at £3 for a tour but maybe not so good with the bikes ) then across the bridge through Kyle to Eilean Donan Castle (£6.00 to tour) where they filmed Breaveheart and various other films back down through Glengarry where there is a stunning view point, Fort William and back to base. The other to the Loch Ness centre £6.50 and where a loch cruise is available £11.50, then up to the Black Isle where there is a company doing boat trips to see the Dolphins (Minnie has fainted ) it's £12 per person. Then back to base. When you come down for your, Jacko & Jim come for tea I can show you them proper. (chimps tea party springs to mind) . If folk fancy these trips I will get the routes? I'll get them printed off. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO gonna be knicker grippingly good!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
BOBKAT @ 23/03/2011 08:19  

Well now, it looks like plans are coming to fruition. Brilliant choices of routes for the very best of Scotland. Well done guys.

Minnie, my ex & i did the outer hebridies 2 years ago, starting with Barra, through south & north Uist, then Lewis, Harris & back through Skye. I was totally blown away with the scenery and the people are so kind over there. The ferries are expensive though. I would def do this one again.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 23/03/2011 08:52  

thats great katie a love a plan that comes together woohoooo and jacko minnie that might me a idea for future trips cozzzzzzzzzzz scotland just sooooooooo beautiful that once ya seen a bit ya have to see the rest sooooo folks...if ya thinking hmmmm a would like to do that..... THEN do it come have a great week with us .....still some accommodation available.... Based at Invercoe campsite, Ballachulish, PH49 4HP phone no on evens page

Update Reply
madhat @ 23/03/2011 09:55  

Every one of the trips look great - But you know me and ma stomach needs food!....... gonna tempt me with some eatin places ........heehee! ....Ah doesnt matter...Im coming anyway ..... MA are you sure you can trust Jacko with his info? . . . as he is getting on in years, he starts to forget things..... I had to tell him that since he visited Edinburgh as a boy, things had changed!.... they`ve built a Castle since then!!!!! ......... looking forward to May - hopefully get up in April for a quick look around the North

Update Reply
Kage237 @ 23/03/2011 18:17  

I can see the whole of Girvan gettin dozed into the sea before much longer Kev dear. You included!!!!

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 23/03/2011 19:22  

don't be horrible whacko hee hee!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 23/03/2011 19:33  

Miaow!!! vengeance is mine, may the fleas from 1000 camels infest his ginger pubes and may his arms be too short to scratch.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 23/03/2011 20:03  

roar roar even more horrible!!!

Update Reply
Bat @ 23/03/2011 20:14  

Hi all

Have been quiet for a while but will be coming assuming I can still get onto the site as yet to book anything? Would come up on the Sunday or Monday and stay till Friday probably.

As an aside a pal and I headed off for Applecross 2 weeks via Inveraray and Glen Coe. We never got there. Snowed in at The Kinghouse Hotel for 2 days in Glen Coe and a huge bar bill as a souvenir.

Update Reply
Palamie @ 24/03/2011 21:12  

Well guys, MH has been harassing me to put the daily runs on the site, so here goes. Run to Ardnarmurchan (most Westerly point) and a very interesting road. Run to Skye. Run to Inverness and Black Isle. Run to Royal Deeside. Run to Aviemore. Run towards Fife. All these routes have a different route back, don't do same roads there and back.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 25/03/2011 18:45  

Palamie looking forward to meeting you, and my post earlier was just some of the routes applecross is planned soooooo get in ya garden and do the SUN dance (you keep ya clothes on for that one ) Wacko behave yaself or I,ll mention the " slieid" Oooooooooopsadaisy lol XX And Kev if ya dont behave us ladies will just need to get the marigolds out

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/03/2011 22:03  

was chatting to a customer from Ballachulish on the phone at work today. Ballachulish folk seem very friendly. I told her I was visiting in May....with a rather large group....on bikes. She invited the lot of us to a BBQ at hers on Friday night!!!! Only Prob is it's the following Friday after we are there :-( . But if anyone is hanging around till the week after, just follow the music (Moulin Rouge) and you will be most welcome hahaha

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 26/03/2011 15:28  

minnie a think ya got a wee bit scottish in ya .....ya get a piece and jam at anydoor you should have persuaded her to bring her BBQ forward lol

Update Reply
madhat @ 26/03/2011 17:31  

minnie thanks me and my mats will be up that way thats or may week end i think wee need to pop in for a BBQ as we go up north thats if thy let me back in after the tour ha ha

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 26/03/2011 17:59  

Well i see we have a good selection of runs, should be something there to suit everyone. Just back from a run to Glen Coe, it was looking splendid in the sunshine (for a change) with the snow on the hills. Not long now peps.

Update Reply
Doh Boy @ 27/03/2011 19:32  

jim am sure they wuman will faint if you and yer mates turn up lol especially if she expecting a wee lovley wuman from the lake district Going to phone the dolphin guy.......see if we can get a discount if we get everyone going to this soooooooo a keep ya posted.......and all the other runs are looking good wooohoooooooooo

Update Reply
madhat @ 30/03/2011 11:16  

Oh no mad, I was quite clear about who was coming on our trip and the lady said, tell em to come on their bikes...I sense we could have a new recruit to bm if Jim can track her down

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 30/03/2011 11:58  

oh it food and beer i will track her mad hat did you get time to see if you get a discount at that pup you pop in to see on one of the runs you got book up

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 30/03/2011 12:17  

Oh well done Minnie, hope you didn't warn her about me. I'll just follow Jim, he's buying!!! Discounts, well done Hat, you're a star. Are pensioners free?

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 30/03/2011 13:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email