MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Tour Scotland May 2011

Tour Scotland  May 2011 (24) - Forums [Biker Match] Tour Scotland  May 2011 (24) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Tour Scotland May 2011

Pleased to see ya here and welcome sandy3 , dont be shy just barge in you`ll love it, yeh take bike gear [bike as well would be good lol] plenty of pilly offers will be on i should think. too bad you never made free camp down durham way last year[i think or 2 ago??] was about 30 of us nutters . see ya there x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2011 21:16  

glad to see more coming to this event. Sandy if your brave enough i have a pilly seat free or even better if your a good rider you could take my bike (NOT) lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2011 18:03  

Ooooooh..Loon, you big tart

hehe Guaranteed to get a pilly Sandy, bring your gear. It's gonna be a good 'un

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 23/04/2011 18:26  

thanks for saying hi folks and making me feel welcome EMDEE ... only have bike gear no bike, but trust me Scotland will be a safer place for it loon-on-a-bike .... thanks for offer, appreciate it although have to admitt, your user name scares me lol! Thanks Sharky92 looking forward to it. eeeeeeeeeeeeeh can't wait, see you all there x

Update Reply
sandy3 @ 23/04/2011 19:09  

me a tart sharky NEVER lol Its only a name Sandy just to keep them at bay lol I am a big softy at heart lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/04/2011 21:59  

ma foot will be kick,n ya as goateeeeee lol derek a tart NEVER hmmmmmm ohhhhh yehhhhhhh hug a hobbit and ehrrrrr sharkey ..pot kettle and black come to mind lol welcome sandy looking forward to meeting you and yip bring ya bike gear AND as the subject of pillies has come up Would any of the guys and ladies that can take a pilly stick there name down on the thread so that we have a idea of how many spaces we have......

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/04/2011 00:17  

OOOOH! lots bin going on while av bin gone.

Just calm down boys, Durham is more Scottish than English, and we've already got loads O Norverrn English lasses to protect said person from you wolves (loon& Shark).

MD, you got y'r old banger fixed now? be b great to see ya again

Hi Sandy, I'm the only sane one going as you will see by my posts, I've gathered some georgeous babes from your neck of the woods so you will be in great company. Looking forward to meeting someone sane for a change pmsl

Wakey wakey guys!!!! He's back and ready to do battle. bring it on!!!

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 25/04/2011 12:40  

Oooooooooh....Dunno what you mean, I'm young, sweet and innocent I'll have you know. Mind you, I do wear black and own pots and a kettle, so maybe it's camping kit you were thinking of

Hehe as far as pillys are concerned, I won't be able to take one to and fro, but once there, the tent comes off the back seat and it'll be free if anybody needs it during the week.

Soooooo looking forward to this one, I can't wait

Update Reply
Sharky92 @ 25/04/2011 17:38  

i will have a rear seat if any good looking lady wants a ride on it (so by reconing my seat will be fully booked ) LOL Looking forward to this as i want to see some dry scottish roads lol Last time it was all wet roads and hills full of sheep lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/04/2011 19:20  

Ohhhhh yer back Aul Yin safe and sound then lol ohhhhh sandy dont listen to a word he says he,s just scared that we have another lady to sort him out lol aye aye sharky a beleive ya NOT loon cant promise you but a am tryn the sun dance every morning and the sheep make things exciting lol and thank you guys am sure there plenty young ladies will take up the offer

Update Reply
madhat @ 25/04/2011 22:33  

Sorry Guys for delay in posting....... I was laughing so much about Jacko being the "SANE ONE!" in the group!..........Oh we laughed a lot at the home for delingquent Dress wearing biker nuts - where Jack has his own padded room!!!!!!.....heehee! Oh and Sandy is under the protection of the Goat herder and you are all ordered to put a smile on her face (Jack please keep your clothes on!).... so Guys ... be on your Worst behaviour and show her how Mad we all are......!!!!... Oh and Sandy.... Bring your Pepper Spray!!!!

Update Reply
Kage237 @ 25/04/2011 22:34  

Jack ... I'm pleased to be added to your collection of geordie ladies & feel so safe in the knowledge you are the sane one !!! pepper spray on bulk order thanks Kev but quickly learning my best defence will be to stick with the other ladies

Update Reply
sandy3 @ 26/04/2011 07:05  

OI KEV, you old window licker, i resemble that description.

Sandy pet, I forgot to mention (conveniently), that the geordie harim to which I refer are as batty as me or worse. So if you are from that neck of the woods, no doubt y'r as nutty as a fruitcake. Y'll fit in fine lass

If Sandy needs protection, not sure if goatherds are the best, I think my experience wi sheep would be useful.

Oh pepper spray, and razor fencing and a couple o rottweilers might be an idea if kinky Kev is coming.

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 26/04/2011 09:11  

lmao Sandy just bring marigolds ohhhh they got to be yellow ehhhhh jack to much info on your experince wi sheep AND have contacted the dolphin man bout going on his boat woooohooooo am so excited........its £22 per person and it has to be booked and payed for in advance SO a really need names of people DEFO going to do the boat trip......and I will phone them and get it sorted....please only put ya names below if ya defo going to do this Pleeseeeeeeee Me

Update Reply
madhat @ 27/04/2011 13:14  

Hey Mad, what day are you thinking of going on? Sorry if you've already said, just didn't want to trawl through the thread!!!

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 27/04/2011 14:06  

Hey Blackberry well as it has to be booked its going to be on the thursday as thats the only day they could take a big group SOOOOOO really need names ASAP .....everything else is in place and is looking good ohhhhhhh am sooooo excited ONLY 18 more sleeps woooooohooooo me (dolphins)

Update Reply
madhat @ 27/04/2011 17:01  

Cheers Mad.....is there a maximum number of folk allowed on the boat? How do we get the money to you? Going with the dolphin man in his boat on the Thursday - £22 per person Yes Madhat Blackberry

Update Reply
Blackberry @ 27/04/2011 17:03  

errrr I guess I'd better put my name down lol Going with the dolphin man in his boat on the Thursday - £22 per person Yes Madhat Blackberry Minnie

Update Reply
Minnie the Minx @ 27/04/2011 17:15  

Going with the dolphin man in his boat on the Thursday - £22 per person
Dolphin steaks and sweetbreads for tea on thursday Yummy!!!
Yes
Madhat
Blackberry
Minnie
Whacko

Update Reply
whackojacko @ 27/04/2011 18:35  

going with the dolphin man in his boat on the thurssday _£22 per person yes madhat blackberry minnie whacko paneurojim

Update Reply
paneurojim @ 27/04/2011 19:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email