MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New Feature: Event attendees at a glance

New Feature: Event attendees at a glance (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Feature: Event attendees at a glance (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New Feature: Event attendees at a glance

OMG!!! Matt what have you done, don't forget some of us wear glasses and I can hardly see that silly little asterisk, I want my star back!!!!

Only joking!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 17:41  

You know I could SO make you and Sandi fight it out. New BM competition lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/04/2012 18:07  

OK Matt I give in, PLEASE!!! Don't set Sandi on me, I'll be good.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2012 18:32  

she's a puddy cat really at heart lol

Update Reply
Matt @ 28/04/2012 21:52  

well it all looks fine to me and perfectly understandable so thanks Matt it will be a big help to be able to see how many are going at a glance
PS i only have one favourite and thats me which makes it easy to see which events i'v click on to attend

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 29/04/2012 00:30  

PMSL @

And anyone who mistakes the numbers for a date needs to be either neutered or sent back to school FFS! If you can't work out that it's not a date then you need serious help

I was kinda thinking the same thing ha ha ha..... if your confused you really need to reconsider operating anything more difficult than a light switch lol..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/04/2012 00:47  

Johnny, that is your opinion, personally I dislike change. Matt, if folk are too lazy to look at the faces on the attendance list will they have the energy to attend? LOL I asked for the dates to be left off, on the calendar, cos folk can't do it properly and it means I have to PM them to find out what date it's for, adding the attendance numbers to the front of the title just makes it look messy. IMHO Who do you mean when you say 'moany pants'?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/04/2012 11:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email