MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hadrian had a point.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2008 07:36  

TC - I'm not even going to go there... once I get started... sheesh! Rant ain't the word! It is utterly appauling... from equipment supposedly designed for disabled folk, to the outrageous prices they attempt to charge for building extensions/converting existing. Mention the word "wheelchair" and the pricing system seems to be based on "Think of a number, double it and stick a zero on the end". Links would be highly appreciated TC. We have been looking at standing frames, which he used a couple of times while in hospital initially... He's off to a spinal injuries unit later this month for some rehab (only 2 YEARS after becoming paralysed!!!)... so we'll see what they're using there... And hope to get hold of a second hand one... the kitty is becoming slightly strained these days with all the spending we've been doing

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 07:57  

What I'd REALLY like to get him is one of these babies... hang on... bad link... BRB...

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:05  

Mainly because of the fun I could have with it, admittedly

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:09  

He Hehe! Imagine the fun crushing the cars parked in the disabled bays!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2008 08:11  

I'm liking the way you think TC!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:13  

We'll go halves - I am just working on some gun mounts for it....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2008 08:16  

u show me a disabled parking bay, and I'll show u a 4x4.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2008 08:20  

And is there a design fault with offroaders? - Their indicators never seem to work!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2008 08:22  

Gunmounts? NOW you're talking! Dad's got the car he can drive, where he needs plenty of clearance space to the side... plus we've bought a Kangoo so he can be a passenger, needing plenty of clearance space to the rear. Does anybody actually take note of the dirty great stickers all over the place asking folk to leave room for a wheelchair? Do they heckaslike! Actually... we'll need to make the Kangoo convertible to fit the new chair in

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:31  

You've bought a kangaroo???? Hope you've got some strong seatbelts in that chair then!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/06/2008 08:41  

Or was it a wannabe?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/06/2008 08:43  

Ooooh - a Wannabe with a tough belt ..... now we're talking!!!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 10/06/2008 08:47  

*groans*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:48  

Easy, tiger!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:48  

XKLYBR - same design fault as on motorbikes with large touring fairings on. The turbulence around those screens must make the bikes so damn unstable to ride that they can't take their hands off the bar to wave, tilt their head or even lift a finger to hit their passing light switch when acknowledged by other riders!! (Must have had that happen about a dozen times over the weekend - ignorant sods!) And if able bodied drivers park in disabled spaces, then lets make them disabled by the time they drive off... *sips camomile tea* Wannabe - Maybe have an inflatable ring around the outside of your car so noone parks too close to the sides and rear. Hmmm a Kango Speedster... I'll get the tin opener!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 10/06/2008 08:51  

A Kango speedster? Is that for digging up roads reall really fast?

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:52  

i wanna train the kangaroo to punch xkylbr!!then crush his toy bike wiv the tank wheelchair[wiv im on it!!]then machine gun [with tc's guns!]the remains!! there is a kangaroo???

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 10/06/2008 08:53  

^^^ y ^^^

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:53  

Afternoon TM

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 10/06/2008 08:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email