MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

hmmm.... which hotel you two booked into lol x

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 14/02/2010 23:57  

Mommy i have a house he best bring his tent !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/02/2010 09:53  

*padlocks BJ's chastity belt* just to be sure

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/02/2010 10:01  

Ouch thats a wee bit tight

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 15/02/2010 10:18  

Shocked @ nuts.. *padlocks BJ's chastity belt* just to be sure Nuts.... I'm a good Bluenose so Iam........ A real Middle Earth gentleman..... tiz true.... I even do dinner for my guests...... and share my viennetta with them...... BJ may have the house keys.... but I'll have the car keys..... (sings....... it's a long walk back to Bruuuuuuuuum.... it's a long waaaay to go....) so whats all this about..... Mommy i have a house he best bring his tent !!! Mistake on your part BJ... maybe...LMAO

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/02/2010 14:10  

Ouch thats a wee bit tight *releases slightly* that better adopted one ?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/02/2010 20:37  

Bluey like that is it eh !!!!!!!!!!!! Indian giver I shall now make sure that i get more sprinkles than you and me hot dogs longer !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/02/2010 13:35  

If I'm in a tent then........... It's a long walk back to Brum..... There are limits to what a Bluenose can do for a Villa fan y'know...... Or haven't you read Paragraph 3 subsection 5 of the Bluenose hand book yet ??? "just how far you can go"....... Tut tut..........jeeeez do you need educating..........or what..... (sighs in desperation..... sunday the 28th will reveal all) Listen to your very intelligent and well educated son....... Swap him for my Villa supporting son..... and I'll throw in a viennetta as well.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2010 15:46  

*Nut gives paul a weekends worth of waffles, choc and cream* happier now vfr?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/02/2010 21:53  

Or haven't you read Paragraph 3 subsection 5 of the Bluenose hand book yet ??? "just how far you can go"..

erm ........... now come on we all know that the Bluenose handbook never got past sentence 1 let alone a paragraph !!!!!!

i have found your theme tune Bluey ........................ dreamin i'm always dreamin, dreamin 1 day i'll find .......................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 16/02/2010 23:40  

Awwww BJ types in Blue.... want to tell us anything... o aspiring blue one...... PMSL

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2010 00:10  

Just tryimg to make u feel at home o ye beneath me lol

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/02/2010 00:13  

Think i may take me bucket and spade just to practice

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 00:07  

Think i may take me bucket and spade just to practice hmmmmm hope ur not going to make a "spectacle" of ur self again.... and none of that "monkying around" either..... Thats reserved for a errrrr..."Special occasion" for "special people"...... Have I ever said BJ is "special" ?........I'll be keeping a close eye on you y'know.............

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 18:52  

Oi Bluey in no way am i special !!!!!

I wid rather make a spectacle of myself than a T.W.A.T

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 20:55  

oh yes you are.... very special..... only special people would find it funny to platt me tassels while i'm listening to the band !!!!!!! Talking of which..... where were yours !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 21:09  

Mine were hidden under me clothes

Hey dont moan i did tell u i was going to do it !!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 21:14  

Wot me moan.???? never..... I'm a good Bluenose so I am..... Just demonstrating to one and all just how errrrrrrrr "special" you are.... anyway... back to thread..... When we are there I want to cop hold of a couple of the local constabulary.....(pardon the pun)..... If I can.......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 21:52  

all being well I should get there late-ish saturday afternoon, will check in and get changed and will find you all somewhere, hopefully still sober-ish I'll give you a call when i get there jackie,,,you will still be sober on those coke's!!!!not sure about anyone else though unless everyone has to much friday night

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/02/2010 21:56  

You'll be lucky Bluey they only have 1 copper lol

Craig i'll pm u the addy and if u let us know wen ur close by can get back to make u a brew :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 21/02/2010 23:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email