MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk

Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Thetford and District MCC - Norfolk

The cafe address is: 1 Fair Green, Diss IP22 4BQ, which is just off Denmark Street. Anyone else like to start at mine at 9am? Or pm Rick if your coming from his way.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/07/2012 18:08  

Saving from page 2..........this is this Sunday if anyone else fancies a ride out

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/07/2012 19:08  

Weathers looking better for tomorrow Anyone else like to ride from mine in Norwich to Diss for the breakie run? If you are going to meet us at Thetford and need my mobile so we don't miss you, pm me! Should be a good ride out and a great chance to meet up with others in the area

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2012 11:52  

Something to cheer you all up Born2ride has checked out the cafe for us Cafe's big breakie is £7.50 but that includes a hot drink, they also do smaller version for a fiver, and baps etc,

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/07/2012 17:42  

Well what can I say, other than another cracking good breakfast run It was lovely to catch up with familiar faces and to meet a few new ones. A warm welcome to born2ride and hardhat A great big THANK YOU to YZFSAM for my pilly ride (I'm watching you ) born2ride for leading us to breakfast and then Thetford, RickM for sweeping me off my feet and foto for making me laugh so much my tummy hurts!! Oh and YZFJOHN for finding us at Thetford I'm looking forward to the next breakfast run

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 20:43  

I saw your pictures and looks like a good time was had by all.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 15/07/2012 20:56  

Fun day David Photo's uploaded folks, please tag yourselves.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 21:16  

Just got home, that was a very long route, call in brother-in-laws at Spalding for a needed cuppa.

Thanks all for a nice day out.

Update Reply
YZFJohn @ 15/07/2012 21:20  

Glad you're home safe John

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/07/2012 21:28  

Great day again thanks to all especially dave and ellie for their great hospitality and company, see you all again soon(job interview tomorrow looks good)

Update Reply
yzfsam @ 16/07/2012 13:04  

And a thanks from me too, a good day out. Eeee you are a good girl. X

Update Reply
RickM @ 16/07/2012 22:21  

Good to see the usual suspects again, thanks to born2ride for leading to a great cafe at Diss(luverly breakfast) and on to Thetford for the bike show, great riding roads over here in Norfolk, next one should be as good!! Don't ya just love those breakfast rideouts!

Update Reply
old red @ 17/07/2012 23:07  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email