MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts

Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts

Think I might be getting the sledgeahmmer to Tiscali

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 13/10/2006 15:25  

Only 14.99 a month. That's amazing.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 13/10/2006 18:29  

Not the way they treat customers Rube.
Not gonna say no more incase I get libaled

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 13/10/2006 18:33  

hey 2ws i have been debating on going with tiscali cos its cheeper would you advice me to or not to mate, cos have a couple of mates who have no probs with it. its just a mine field out there not nowin if the cheeper one is better or stick with who im with if you got any feedback an if oyhers have would appreciate it ty

Update Reply
storm @ 14/10/2006 04:29  

Hey,you can not just,go hitting things with a hammer it needs a precise blow struck by a profesional using the correct weight and type of hammer. Repeated blows,are the sure sign of an amateur,using the wrong tool. After we finish our apprenticeship,we are presented with a twenty-one piece hammer set,in a special case. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WARNING DO NOT USE OR OPERATE THIS TOOL UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE OPERATORS MANUAL,AND/OR RECEIVED APPROPRIATE TRAINING,DO NOT STRKE TOOL ON THUMB.OPERATE ONLY IN A CLEAR AREA AWAY FROM PEDESTRIANS,CHILDREN AND ANIMALS,MAY MARK OR DEFORM DECORATIVE FINISHES,TEST ON A HIDDEN SURFACE FIRST,WEAR SUITABLE PROTECTIVE CLOTHING.DO NOT OPERATE THIS TOOL UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.

Update Reply
SEAN ZXR750H1 @ 14/10/2006 04:46  

Storm, what I do, and it may not be so good for others I don't know...... I pay for a year in advance up front.... then I can forget about it. No worries with it coming out every month. Depending on who you are with you can get a bit of discount too. Unfortunately I am with Supanet.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 14/10/2006 05:01  

Storm if you can get 2Mb BroadBand for less than £17.99 a month go for it mate, honestly. I've been thinking of going over to BT's own BB myself.

Although if I could get Bulldog 8Mb I would.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 14/10/2006 07:34  

sean have thought about the hammer with this new wireless thingy just cant get it right so sulkin at the mo !!!!!! will be very tempted if uncle doesn't come here an set it up for me rube never herd of supanet maybe it needs reelin in a bit mate for it to work well 2ws i looked into bt but the small print was a bit off putting as you could (dont know if it still applies) go on it for certain time, an i cant get bull dog either with orange at mo an been happy with them but would lke it a bit cheeper is anyone here on pipex just wondered how much that was

Update Reply
storm @ 14/10/2006 17:59  

My website is hosted by a company owned by Pipex, and never had a prob, but I dunno what their internet prices or services are like.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 14/10/2006 18:11  

Never ever had a problem with aol in 5 years BUT they've just been bought out by bloody carphone warehouse!

Update Reply
Di @ 14/10/2006 18:19  

Thats a shame cos AOL used to be pretty good, was the first ISP I used.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 14/10/2006 19:13  

Never used AOL myself so can't really comment on it. I only use supanet cos I bought my computer from Tiny and it was built in.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 14/10/2006 20:01  

No wonder you can't type properly then Rube if you got Tiny computer mate

You must need a pin to type on those keys.

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 15/10/2006 18:25  

Jeezus 2W that was an awful... I repeat .... Awful pun. Love it, got any more?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/10/2006 18:32  

Don't bloody set him off rube

Update Reply
Di @ 15/10/2006 18:36  

Is he a man or a roman candle? C'mon 2W stand up for yourself man! (Can't wait to see him try and get pasted all around the site)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/10/2006 18:44  

Pasted? usually associated with putting up wallpaper but as for the Xmas bash will refer to the members of Biker Match being in a grouped drunken stuper

Update Reply
Moxey77 @ 15/10/2006 18:51  

Yeah, never thought of it that way...Sod trying to get Di to give you a kicking... lets concentrate on getting some beer .... Err what beer does everyone drink by the way.... BEER not shorts and fancy cocktails and stuff. Thats not for pubs... pubs is for beer. I like Guinness, Guinness original, Newcastle Brown, McEwans 90/-, and a couple of others.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/10/2006 18:59  

I'm a lager lout And heels so wont be kicking anyone cos I'll end up on me arse on the floor

Update Reply
Di @ 15/10/2006 19:02  

Hey up Di you got high heels..... 2W doesn't realise how lucky he is... or maybe he does

Update Reply
rubecula @ 15/10/2006 19:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email