MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Does Redrider really exist?

Does Redrider really exist? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Does Redrider really exist? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Does Redrider really exist?

...oildrops keep falling on my bed....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/10/2008 23:19  

hullrider has put me firmly in my place!lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2008 23:32  

Wot on earth r u doing wiv a Triumph in yer attic?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/10/2008 23:35  

oy you Bandito i'll have yu know my jap redesigned[my uncle would turn in his grave if he knew!]imitation Triumph is spotless!hang on whats that on the drive!!ffs!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/10/2008 09:42  

As Colin Chapman would say, it has a self lubricating chassis! My bro just picked up his Brand new 08 Bonneville black (one of the last available now the 09 is out) at the weekend - nice ride! (Needs the exhaust modded though.... ;) )

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 11:37  

shoulda done a deal in the shop!get the 'off rd' pipes long or short,i tink the long uns look better!an remove the front reducer ring,carb may need rejetting but its worth it!aaannnnddddd fit a kn air filter removing the bottom from the air box an the filter throw away the rubber snorkel !!you should gain more power now the engine can breathe better unrestricted by the the over baffled std pipes an filter! another ting is i fitted a 19t front sprocket as the 18t felt like i wanted to change into 'sixth'now its more relaxed an laid back!like me! but of course cutting the air box will destroy your warranty but you can still fit everythin else ! maybe do it after its run in may be wise!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/10/2008 12:01  

We are like Stock, Aitken and Waterman... Mary, Mungo & Midge.... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.... Porthos, Athos and Aramis. Emmerson, Lake and Palmer.Del, Rodney and Grandad. Huey, Dewey and Louie. Burton, Depp and Bonham-Carter. Snap, Crackle and Pop. Cameron, Liu and Drew (Charlie's Angels, although this would make us Redrider's Angels). Pooh, Piglet and Cwistopher Wobin. Britney, Lindsay and Paris. The list goes on!!!!! Seems like there are some really nice lads and lasses on here, I hope you don't mind me being centre of attention Hey, I'm just the hired muscle here. I stand here looking like an angry puppy and telling people to look but not touch...

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 16/10/2008 12:01  

Cheers TM - will copy and paste the info on to my bro!! ttaskmaster - step forward into the light....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 16/10/2008 12:06  

ttaskmaster - step forward into the light.... Feck off!!!!! I've seen Raider Of The Lost Ark - I KNOW what happens to the uncredited character when he steps into the light!!!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 16/10/2008 13:23  

maybe its better he stays in the dark at least e aint frightening my cat!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 16/10/2008 13:45  

Just for the record I prefer to speak for myself not others speaking for me, and I do NOT feel challenged by other women, whether they are gorgeous or not.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 16/10/2008 13:46  

welcome back to Redrider an as fer you two T.C & T.M another well known pairing springs to mind STATTEN & WALDORF da da de da de da da on the MUPPET show tonite

Update Reply
old red @ 19/10/2008 16:10  

Geez..whats all the fuss about...theres loads of georgeous women on here if you go by their photos but sad to say a lot are nothing like their photos..but like Kwak so rightly says...she dont feel challenged by other women and so shouldn't anyone cos you're all beautiful in your own ways....sorry rant over

Update Reply
Herne @ 19/10/2008 16:38  

Thanks Old Red!! I take being called a muppet as a compliment!! (still hold a grudge against Jimmy Saville for not 'fixing it for me' to meet the Muppets in the 70s....)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 20/10/2008 14:08  

i'm not threatened by other men on here either!although arf an bigbol..... oop's boston biceps! make me feel a bit like maybe goin down the gym![is it possible to mould me muscles at my age????]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/10/2008 14:31  

Well, it is rumoured that Moses parted a sea, so you never know TM!!

Update Reply
Triumph_Sy @ 20/10/2008 16:26  

after iwas complimetary to im an all!!another one of the xmas list!!have to find someone else to give the lynx to!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/10/2008 16:51  

Sorry I've not been around much in the last couple of weeks, I've been feeling really sick Found out why yesterday, looks like there's going to be a little redrider joining the world in about 7 and a bit months I'm completely shocked but over the moon. I already have a 15 year old daughter so don't really mind what flavour I have, as long as s/he likes bikes Looks like I'll be hanging up my leathers til next summer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Look forward to meeting som of you soon. Deb xxx

Update Reply
redrider @ 25/10/2008 09:52  

Woohoo! Congratulations red/Deb!! You could always get a sidecar and tag-a-long combination for your Bandit...

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/10/2008 10:19  

Congratulations girlie!

Looks like I'll be hanging up my leathers til next summer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Ah... you may as well ignore the Aunty Louise nagging in my PM then! lol Good for you - safety first for the mini redrider ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/10/2008 10:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email