MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

MAG Members

MAG Members (4) - Forums [Biker Match] MAG Members (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

MAG Members

OK that explains a lot to me , i thought any recognized backpatcher enters for free ...learning something new every day here , maybe i'm a bit slow on the uptake lol

Update Reply
excalibur @ 03/07/2009 18:42  

There is also the fact that alot of clubs are asked if they would make a donation to the event or a charity that is being supported,instead of an entry fee,which does sometimes happen and normally away from the gate. Something which is arranged prior to them turning up. Because it's not seen by the "paying public" alot of people presume they get free entry. Which is understandable.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 01:21  

Took a look at your site Ricdude , very proffessional and reading up on your past presidents profiles i can see the dedication they gave and are still giving , leaves me with a warm feeling , i miss my brothers in Excalibur also a great bunch of guys. another club (mc)i had close ties to is "Renegades" they still keep in touch with me , i admire their slogan (we few we ,we chosen few, we band o' brothers)

Update Reply
excalibur @ 04/07/2009 09:50  

Thanks Ex,check out the events page on the club site,there are a few dates for public shows. Maybe you can get along to some of them.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/07/2009 22:02  

When i go into your site again i'll visit longer,check up some more,galleries etc. and sign the guestbook as well .Cheers

Update Reply
excalibur @ 05/07/2009 07:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email