MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (581) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (581) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

It wasn’t me who crashed the forum last night but there is a big red button with a no entry symbol saying “Reset Forum” next to the Green Post Reply button 😱
Shall I press it? After all what could possibly go wrong 😑

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/02/2023 15:57  

Oh you ejit, never press the red button marked "Do Not Press", unless you really, really have to.
Never mind, just turn up at any of the events with the BM, "bikermatch organised" tag, and buy a round of drinks and you're forgiven.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It wasn’t me who crashed the forum last night but there is a big red button with a no entry symbol saying “Reset Forum” next to the Green Post Reply button 😱
Shall I press it? After all what could po...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 16/02/2023 17:48  

Oh no 😲🙄😮

Has Bert the Turtle scrambled the Reset Squad?

Duck & Cover people, Duck & Cover!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/02/2023 18:11  

Hello and welcome to all newbies, I hope you enjoy your time here on BM, and at BM events.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/02/2023 11:30  

Just rejoined the site hoping to find someone who wants to chat and see what happens

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2023 19:17  

Hi I’m Amanda and I hope your are well, I just joined now 🤗

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/02/2023 21:26  

Welcome to all the new members dont forget to take a look at the events calendar and get your names down for something. All members are welcome to attend camping weekends and meets.

Update Reply
JP @ 01/03/2023 18:40  

I thought I’d better say G’day and I hope you’re all having a great day

Update Reply
Kiwidrifter @ 03/03/2023 08:05  

Hi. I am new here. I am in Dumfries and Galloway. I am also a newly hatched biker. I got my full licence last September. I have a Honda Rebel 500.
Just wanted to pop in and say hello 👋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/03/2023 14:30  

Hi all newbies
Welcome to the BM family

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 04/03/2023 08:45  

Hi ... newbie (not), doing the say Hi thing to progress the profile ..... been here before, returning for more punishment :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/03/2023 22:26  

Hi all just joined the site I'm new to this and to biking only had my licence for about 1 year but love the friendliness of the biking world looking forward to riding trips this year

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/03/2023 19:23  

Welcome onboard👍🏻

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/03/2023 00:04  

Hello everyone, in new into biking done my CBT, and just bought a new 125, plan to get some experience and then go straight for my full licence.

Looking for friends and well who knows, I might meet my forever mate

Update Reply
Gavlar0 @ 10/03/2023 04:11  

Just adding a post as new to BM. I live in Central Scotland. Nearest town is Falkirk.
I passed my test in 2004. Have a Ducati Dark 749 and a Honda DN01. Probably couldn’t get two bikes more different. Should really sell the Duc but, well, just can’t lol. First bike and all that 1 Mar 2005 (yep I held off to get the ‘05 plate). My first TT was on the Duc. Been back a couple of times on the DN01. Been to France, Germany and Italy on the DN01.
Go across to Ireland for the International Female Ride Day (IFRD) every year - all but one year, in glorious sunshine.
Easter and Christmas runs always great events too.
Have managed to go to a few BSB and MotoGP races.
Have always appreciated how friendly bikers are. Well, 99% of us.
3 grown up kids and 3 dogs (still at home lol).
Would ideally like to meet a fellow biker, but interested in events to make a weekend out of, learning more bits and bobs about bikes, , experiences and just things bike-related in general as it interests me.

Update Reply
TiggerDN01_749 @ 12/03/2023 09:37  

Hello and welcome to BM, newbies and old acquaintances alike. I hope you all find what you're looking for from being here.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/03/2023 21:11  

Hello all, a newbie here lol. Newbie biker too and just wish I could be a newbie in age.... Ah well it happens.

So I'm Gav, but answer to most things, I'm from Chippenham and I'm looking forward to two things, 1) my new bike being delivered on the 30th March, nice little birthday pressie and 2) the day I can start the journey to get my full licence.

My second post but Matt asked so here it is. Newbie version 2

Update Reply
Gavlar0 @ 15/03/2023 17:02  

Hi, hit me up floridamic49@gmail.com

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2023 01:55  

Hi there everyone I’m new here please be nice to me .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/03/2023 08:16  

Hi , just wondering if you've been to the L.G.P.A.F.O . rally in Falkirk rugby club . it's a nice small rally , camping allowed , food all day bands on at night , not sure of the dates this year , catchya there if you pop over .
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Just adding a post as new to BM. I live in Central Scotland. Nearest town is Falkirk.
I passed my test in 2004. Have a Ducati Dark 749 and a Honda DN01. Probably couldn’t get two bikes more different...

Update Reply
EMDEE @ 20/03/2023 13:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email