MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

New Members Say 'Hi' Here (596) - Forums [Biker Match] New Members Say 'Hi' Here (596) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

New Members Say 'Hi' Here

Hello everyone,nice to meet you,only joined today ,I'm from Llangollen.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2024 17:14  

Welcome to all the Newbies 🏍️👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 25/07/2024 04:17  

Hi 👋 I’m Jenny. I’m a nurse and I live near Chesterfield, Derbyshire I’ve been a member for a couple of months but haven’t had chance to get on here much. I’ve got more spare time now so will hopefully get to know some people. The admin here are so nice and friendly 😊

Update Reply
SForever @ 25/07/2024 14:27  

Hi Jenny, happy Friday got any plans for the weekend

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi 👋 I’m Jenny. I’m a nurse and I live near Chesterfield, Derbyshire I’ve been a member for a couple of months but haven’t had chance to get on here much. I’ve got more spare time now so will hopeful...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2024 09:33  

Hi all,
Rotherham Newbie here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/07/2024 19:35  

Hi there peeps i hope everyone is doing ok ? I've just joined the site so please be gentle...lol just wanted to say hi Ride Free Stay Safe

Update Reply
CertifiedSpeedFreak @ 26/07/2024 23:08  

Hello All ! 🙂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/07/2024 11:27  

Hi, it's David - new in the last couple of days and getting the hang of the site etc.

You all seem like a friendly bunch of folks and I am planning to get to as many events as I can over the summer.

I'm in Nantwich, Cheshire. Suggestions for the best ones to go too would be most welcome!

Peace All....

Update Reply
Aurelio @ 30/07/2024 15:31  

Howdy doody Much obliged for accepting me 👏👏

Update Reply
DK Dave @ 11/08/2024 00:52  

Hi and Welcome to All newbies

The next 2 BM meets are the Barmouth Camp on the August Bank Holiday and the now infamous September Santa do at Lower Lode near Tewkesbury , all details can be found on the Events page 😁👍

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 11/08/2024 05:15  

Hi everyone, I don't have a bike at the moment, but many prior. Looking for biker friends for a bit of pillion riding if anyone is up for it.

Update Reply
Jax Jax @ 11/08/2024 19:43  

Yo ho ho.... owdo to one, all and everyone. Looks like the same old moderators in d' house eh ! Well watch it coz he won't come down the chimmernery if ya ain't good !!
Just in time for the ol' football banter to eh Rag 👀😳🫢

I'll have a proper look in the next coming week or two.

But for now. A big happy hello ya all......👍❤️👋

Update Reply
Pawl @ 13/08/2024 23:16  

Just wanted to say 👋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2024 23:44  

Morning New 'Uns.
Summer ain't over yet so feel free get yourselves over to one of the do's, that will be ; Barmouth (the Unclean One) and Lower Lode Santa Special.
You have nothing to lose but your sobriety 😁

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 14/08/2024 06:24  

Hi all just joined today safe riding to all .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/08/2024 20:13  

Hi Newbie to this site, based in Dartford Kent ride a Kawasaki Z900 but definately not a hooligan looking to meet up with people for ride outs and friendship.

Update Reply
BexleyTony @ 16/08/2024 09:15  

Hii! Another new member here 👋
I'm over in North Wales, riding a GSX1400 as a daily :)
Anyone happen to be in the Lakes aug 23-26 fancy tagging along on a tour of the passes, chuck me a message :)

Update Reply
SeivadK7 @ 16/08/2024 22:46  

The Lakes is just next door to my back yard, so normally I'd be happy to tag along with you, but I'll be down North Wales at the BM Barmouth camp.
I expect you'll be doing Wrynose and Hardknott. Brilliant fun, but expect them to be busy with incompetent drivers, suicidal cyclists and stupid sheep so keep your distance from whatever is in front, 1 in 3 off camber hill starts aren't fun.
If you've not done it before the Hartside Pass (Penrith to Alston) is the best riders road. If you want short and scenic Buttermere to Portinscale is good and for a longer open road ride the A595 / A5086 from Broughton in Furness to Cockermouth.
Have fun.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hii! Another new member here 👋
I'm over in North Wales, riding a GSX1400 as a daily :)
Anyone happen to be in the Lakes aug 23-26 fancy tagging along on a tour of the passes, chuck me a message :)...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/08/2024 18:33  

Hi newbies, I'm a newbie too. TT and Manx veteran and done lots of UK and European touring. Recently lost my 'chauffeur ' to the big C and am missing bikes and banter.

Update Reply
Gigi @ 19/08/2024 11:44  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email