MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Rug rats are getting wise to me.

Rug rats are getting wise to me. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rug rats are getting wise to me. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Rug rats are getting wise to me.

You mean someone is going to have to bash the bishop type double entendres............ don't worry I would never think anything like that

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 17:35  

I sat here and everytime i wrote summat i looked and cracked up laughing so had to take it off...........................

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 17:36  

And then here comes Rube.............. just throws it right at the screen. No decorum these RAF types eh?

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 17:38  

None wots so bloody ever......................was trying to be a lady!

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 17:47  

............. hang on thats different all together, I talk about the improbable and you bring up the impossible.

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 17:49  

i was nearly a lady when i went to the garden party at the palace.............................but then me feet were hurting and then me hat was getting on me nerves so i took them off, yep hat and shoes, it was hot, so i walked round the garden in me posh frock and swinging me shoes and hat in me hands. oh well, i tried for a while

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 17:55  

Bet you looked a picture...... You and Liz walking around swing shoes and hats and talking about blokes. "I really don't know what to do about Philip Di, he is such an idiot at times." "Oh thats OK Liz, most blokes are. I must admit I never expected him to 'ping' my bra though."

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 17:58  

Did meet 'em tho. I had to put me shoes back on cos the pikeman told me that the snipers on the roof were fer me if i didn't

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 18:02  

Maybe so.... but not with their rifles eh? I've heard about going for drinks at the palace. If you can't neck a pint of gin in one..... you are for the high jump. (Apparently the Queen started this past time in her teens. She can do ten one after the other these days, helps to keep the smile on her face at these do's.)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 18:06  

Not a bloody drop of alcohol to be had darlin, orange squash or tea/coffee. looked for the champers but the stingy moo hadn't got any!

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 18:15  

Probably said to the butler. (Jeezus who invited bloody Di? Keep her away from the booze, you know what she's like when she's on one. Couldn't get her in the taxi last time we went on the town together. Shouting at the Horse guards and waving her knickers out of the window.... Scared me best bloody horses she did.........)

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 18:19  

Knickers, wot knickers?

Update Reply
Di @ 01/11/2006 18:20  

Blimey...... no wonder you scared her horses..........

Update Reply
rubecula @ 01/11/2006 18:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email